- These Adrenalin drivers only include the support for F1 23; no other improvements or fixes made.
- AMD Adrenalin 23.10.01.37 graphics driver is only for the AMD Radeon RX 7600 series GPUs.
AMD has released two new graphics drivers having version numbers 22.40.57.06 and 23.10.01.37. Both drivers’ sole purpose is to support the gaming title “F1 23.” Moreover, AMD released two new Adrenalin graphics drivers because the latter is directed only toward the AMD Radeon RX 7600 Series graphics cards.
If you are a hardcore gamer with an AMD graphics card, we recommend upgrading to the latest driver for maximum stability and performance gains using the direct download links shared below. Moreover, you get to experience the latest games as soon as they are released.
On This Page
- Driver versions: 22.40.57.06, 23.10.01.37
- Driver size: 597 MB, 649 MB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, Windows 10 (x64) version 1809 and later
- Release Date: 17th June 2023
Download AMD Adrenalin 22.40.57.06
You can check the list of supported hardware from the section given below in this post.
Download AMD Adrenalin 23.10.01.37 for AMD Radeon RX 7600 GPUs
Once downloaded, simply execute the package and follow the on-screen installation wizard instructions to install the driver.
What’s New in AMD Adrenalin 22.40.57.06 & 23.10.01.37 Graphics Drivers
As mentioned above, the only new feature for these Adrenalin releases was to include support for the recently-released title “F1 23.” Other driver and GPU manufacturers, such as Nvidia and Intel, have also recently released drivers to include support for this game and others.
Other than that, there are still a few known issues in these drivers.
AMD Adrenalin 22.40.57.06 Known Issues
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Certain virtual reality games or applications may encounter suboptimal performance or occasional stuttering on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Application crashes may be intermittently observed while playing RuneScape™on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 5700 XT.
- Application crash or driver timeout may be observed during playback of AV1 video content using DaVinci Resolve Studio.
- Intermittent corruption may be observed after switching windows while playing Nioh 2 on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT.
AMD Adrenalin 23.10.01.37 Known Issues
- Certain virtual reality games or applications may encounter suboptimal performance or occasional stuttering.
- Intermittent application crashes or light corruption may occur when using Blender.
After considering the improvements, as well as known issues, we believe that upgrading your AMD graphics driver may be the wiser choice.
Supported Radeon Hardware
Here is a list of the supporter hardware for the respective drivers.
Supported Hardware for AMD Adrenalin 22.40.57.06 Graphics Driver
- Radeon RX 7900 Series Graphics
- Radeon RX 6900/6800/6700/6600/6500/6400 Series Graphics
- Radeon RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 Series Graphics
- Radeon VII
- Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo
- Radeon RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics
- Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6800M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6700M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6600M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6500M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6300M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 5700M/5600M/5500M/5300M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon 600 Series Graphics
Supported Hardware for AMD Adrenalin 23.10.01.37 Graphics Driver
Only the AMD Radeon RX 7600 GPU series are supported.
How to Check Your Graphics Card (GPU)
If you are not sure which dedicated GPU you have on your computer, here is a way to check it:
Press the CTRL + Shift + Esc shortcut keys to open the Task Manager.
Switch to the “Performance” tab.
Click on the “GPU” sub-tab.
Here, you will find the name of your graphics card written in the top-right corner of the Task Manager.
There are also other ways to check GPU details.
Uninstall AMD Adrenalin Software
The Adrenalin software is not only a driver but also a standalone software that helps you control the GPU. You can remove the software from your PC if it is not needed. Here is how:
Press the Windows Key + R shortcut keys to open the Run Command box.
Type in “appwiz.cpl” and press Enter to open the Programs & Features applet.
Look for AMD Software, right-click it, and then click “Uninstall.”
The uninstallation wizard will now launch.
Click “Uninstall” at the bottom of the window and the wizard will do the rest.
When uninstalled, click “Restart.”
After the reboot, the software will be removed from your computer.
After taking account of the new improvements these AMD Adrenalin driver updates bring when compared to the older driver release, installing either of these drivers will only be beneficial if you are planning on playing the “F1 23” game. Since it is the only title support added with these releases, and the only improvements.
AMD Adrenalin 22.40.57.06 and 23.10.01.37 graphics driver do not make any other improvements or fixes. Therefore, if you do not intend on playing the game, then installing these updates may not be as crucial.
AMD Adrenalin Driver History
|Driver Version||Release Date||Significant Changes||Announcement|
|23.30.13.01||29-Nov-23||Includes support for Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.30.13.01|
|23.11.1||1-Nov-23||Supports new games including Modern Warfare 3 (and more), includes support for Adrenalin Boost in Alan Wake 2, and fixes flickering, crashing, and FPS issues in a few games||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.11.1|
|23.10.2||17-Oct-23||Removes Anti-Lag+ support for all games as it caused anti-cheat bans||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.10.2|
|23.10.1||12-Oct-23||Support for The Lords of the Fallen, Forza Motorsport, and Assassin’s Creed Mirage|
Update: Caused anti-cheat bans because of Anti-Lag+ support across several game titles; recalled from the market.
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.10.1|
|23.9.3||23-Sep-23||Support for Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty and PAYDAY 3||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.9.3|
|23.9.2||20-Sep-23||Supports Lies of P, Party Animals, and The Crew Motorfest, addition of game titles to Antilag+ support, fixes several known issues||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.9.2|
|23.9.1||6-Sep-23||Introduces Anti-Lag and Anti-Lag+, Boost supports Anti-Lag, introduces HYPR-RX||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.9.1|
|23.8.2||31-Aug-23||– Includes support for Starfield with 60% performance improvement on certain hardware|
– Fixes app crash and driver timeout in Baldur’s Gate 3
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.8.2|
|23.8.1||21-Aug-23||– Includes support for Immortals of Aveum|
– Fixes performance drop issues for several titles
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.8.1|
|23.7.2||25-Jul-23||– Fixes high GPU memory utilization|
– Fixes loss of display signal on certain Adaptive-Sync devices
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.7.2|
|17-Jun-23||Includes support for F1 23.||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 22.40.57.06 and 23.10.01.37|
|23.5.2||2-Jun-23||Support for Diablo IV, two-fold performance improvement for Microsoft Olive Optimized DirectML Stable Diffusion 1.5||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.5.2|
|23.4.1||4-Apr-23||Support for Meet Your Maker, optimization for The Last of US Part 1, video playback fixes||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.4.1|
|23.3.2||23-Mar-23||Support for Resident Evil 4 Remake, The Last Of Us Part 1, fixes game crashes and issues with Performance Metrics Overlay||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.3.2|
|23.3.1||7-Mar-23||Support for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, Halo Infinite Ray Tracing Update, fixes BSoD and freezing errors||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.3.1|
|23.2.2||22-Feb-23||Support added for Atomic Heart, Company of Heroes||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.2.2|
|23.2.1||15-Feb-23||– Support added for Forspoken, Dead Space|
– Multiple game performance optimizations
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.2.1|