AMD released the Adrenalin graphics driver version 24.1.1 just last week which supported “TEKKEN 8” and “Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth”. However, it didn’t support another highly-anticipated game that was about to be released; Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
Now, AMD is rolling out another driver update (Adrenalin 23.40.02.03) that supports the new game title “Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League” which was released on 30th January 2024. So if you have the supported AMD hardware and want to play this game, you better download the driver using the direct download link provided below.
The driver does not include anything other than updates or features. However, it does include another fix for the same Suicide Squad game that was just released a while ago.
Table of Contents
AMD Adrenalin 23.40.02.03 release summary
- Driver versions: 23.40.02.03
- Driver size: 664 MB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, Windows 10 (x64) version 1809 and later
- Release Date: 30th January 2024
Download AMD Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.40.02.03
If you have supported AMD hardware on your PC, then you can download AMD Adrenalin Graphics Driver 24.1.1 for Windows 10 and 11 by clicking on the link below:
You can check the list of supported hardware from the section given below in this post.
Once downloaded, simply execute the package and follow the on-screen installation wizard instructions to install the driver.
In case you want to uninstall or roll back a graphics driver, follow our dedicated guide post about everything there is to know about updating, removing, or rolling back a driver. Alternatively, the AMD graphics driver can also be uninstalled from the “Programs and Features” applet.
New in AMD Adrenalin 23.40.02.03
The AMD Adrenalin graphics driver 23.40.02.03 includes the following new updates:
- Supports the game “Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League”
- The corruption that was observed while playing “Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League” with ray tracing enabled is now fixed.
With these two updates, AMD has also disclosed a few problems with the driver that still need addressing:
- Deathloop may experience extended loading times on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT. This issue will hopefully be resolved with the AMD Adrenalin graphics driver version 24.2.1.
- Dead Space may experience an application crash after enabling RTAO on some AMD Graphics Products.
- Excessive stuttering may be experienced when first playing a match in Overwatch 2. This issue will hopefully be resolved with the AMD Adrenalin graphics driver version 24.2.1.
- Audio may intermittently become out of sync with the video when recording from AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition using AV1 codec. This issue will hopefully be resolved with the AMD Adrenalin graphics driver released in the second quarter of 2024.
- Oculus Rift S may display with a green tint on AMD Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- After a system reboot, the Parsec host application may experience a crash on some AMD Graphics Products. This issue will hopefully be resolved with the AMD Adrenalin graphics driver version 24.2.1.
- During Microsoft Teams meetings, the camera may intermittently display looped footage on some AMD Products.
These issues have previously existed in older AMD driver updates.
The AMD Adrenalin driver 23.40.02.03 is only released to include the support for “Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League”. We do not understand why the support simply was not added in last week’s update, but the users that want to play this game will need to download another driver update of nearly 650 MBs and then update the graphics driver.
AMD Adrenalin Driver History
|Support for “Skull and Bones” and “Nightingale”, a plethora of fixes for other games and apps.
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 24.2.1
|Supports “Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League”
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.40.02.03
|Supports Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth, TEKKEN 8, Radeon RX 7600 XT. Adds AMD Fluid Motion Frames technology, AMD Video Upscaling, AMD Smart Technology tab, and AMD assistant.
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 24.1.1
|Includes support for Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, redesigned AMD software UI, introduces AMD HYPR-RX Eco, a bunch of in-game improvements, and brings flickering issue to War Thunder with 4x 5AAA enabled.
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.30.13.01
|Includes support for Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.30.13.01
|Supports new games including Modern Warfare 3 (and more), includes support for Adrenalin Boost in Alan Wake 2, and fixes flickering, crashing, and FPS issues in a few games
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.11.1
|Removes Anti-Lag+ support for all games as it caused anti-cheat bans
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.10.2
|Support for The Lords of the Fallen, Forza Motorsport, and Assassin’s Creed Mirage
Update: Caused anti-cheat bans because of Anti-Lag+ support across several game titles; recalled from the market.
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.10.1
|Support for Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty and PAYDAY 3
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.9.3
|Supports Lies of P, Party Animals, and The Crew Motorfest, addition of game titles to Antilag+ support, fixes several known issues
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.9.2
|Introduces Anti-Lag and Anti-Lag+, Boost supports Anti-Lag, introduces HYPR-RX
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.9.1
|– Includes support for Starfield with 60% performance improvement on certain hardware
– Fixes app crash and driver timeout in Baldur’s Gate 3
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.8.2
|– Includes support for Immortals of Aveum
– Fixes performance drop issues for several titles
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.8.1
|– Fixes high GPU memory utilization
– Fixes loss of display signal on certain Adaptive-Sync devices
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.7.2
|Includes support for F1 23.
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 22.40.57.06 and 23.10.01.37
|Support for Diablo IV, two-fold performance improvement for Microsoft Olive Optimized DirectML Stable Diffusion 1.5
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.5.2
|Support for Meet Your Maker, optimization for The Last of US Part 1, video playback fixes
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.4.1
|Support for Resident Evil 4 Remake, The Last Of Us Part 1, fixes game crashes and issues with Performance Metrics Overlay
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.3.2
|Support for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, Halo Infinite Ray Tracing Update, fixes BSoD and freezing errors
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.3.1
|Support added for Atomic Heart, Company of Heroes
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.2.2
|– Support added for Forspoken, Dead Space
– Multiple game performance optimizations
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.2.1