The AMD Adrenalin graphics driver has been updated to version 23.3.2. This update includes support for the recently-released games “The Last Of Us Part 1” and “Resident Evil 4.” It also addresses other issues like game crashes and black screens during gameplay.
If you are a hardcore gamer with an AMD graphics card, we recommend that you upgrade to the latest driver for maximum stability and performance gains using the direct download links shared below.
Table of contents
- Driver version: 23.3.2
- Driver size: 599 MB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, Windows 10 (x64) version 1809 and later
- Release Date: 23rd March 2023
Download AMD Adrenalin 23.3.2
If you have supported AMD hardware on your PC, then you can download AMD Adrenalin Graphics Driver Edition 23.3.3 for Windows 10 and 11 by clicking on the link below:
You can check the list of supported hardware from the section given below in this post.
Download AMD Adrenalin Edition 23.3.2 x64 for Windows 10 and 11
Once downloaded, simply execute the package and follow the on-screen installation wizard instructions to install the driver.
What’s New in AMD Adrenalin 23.3.2
Here is the complete changelog for Adrenalin 23.3.2 graphics driver:
Support and Performance Gains
Support has been added for the following games and features:
- Resident Evil 4 Remake
- The Last of Us Part 1
- Application crashes observed while playing UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT, is now fixed.
- Application crashes observed while playing Genshin Impact on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6750 XT, has been fixed.
- Corruption while playing It Takes Two on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs is addressed.
- Connection failure or black screen observed using Parsec client with AMD decoder setting is fixed.
- The issue of the Performance Tuning Stress Test intermittently lowering GPU usage before test completion is addressed.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay intermittently resizing across the display on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6600M is fixed.
- The issue of the Performance Metrics Overlay having missing units when enabled, or situationally becoming truncated after changing display scaling settings, is now fixed.
AMD has also released a list of the known issues with this update:
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Video playback using hardware-accelerated browsers may appear blurry during upscaling on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 7900 XT.
- The mouse cursor may appear invisible in Citrix Workspace.
After considering the fixes, new support, optimizations, as well as known issues, we believe that upgrading your AMD graphics driver may be the wiser choice. Adrenalin 23.3.2 fixes some of the old issues that you may have faced during game plays.
Supported Radeon Hardware
The GPUs listed below are supported by Adrenalin Edition 23.3.2:
- Radeon RX 7900 Series Graphics
- Radeon RX 6900/6800/6700/6600/6500/6400 Series Graphics
- Radeon RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 Series Graphics
- Radeon VII
- Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo
- Radeon RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics
- Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6800M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6700M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6600M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6500M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6300M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 5700M/5600M/5500M/5300M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon 600 Series Graphics
How to Check Your Graphics Card (GPU)
If you are not sure which dedicated GPU you have on your computer, here is a way to check it:
Open the Task Manager by pressing the CTRL + Shift + Esc shortcut keys.
Switch to the Performance tab.
Click on the “GPU” sub-tab.
Here, you will find the name of your graphics card written in the top-right corner of the Task Manager.
There are also other ways to check GPU details.
Uninstall AMD Adrenalin Software
The Adrenalin software is not only a driver but also a standalone software that helps you control the GPU. You can remove the software from your PC if it is not needed. Here is how:
Open the Programs and Features applet by typing in “appwiz.cpl” in the Run Command box.
Look for AMD Software, right-click it, and then click “Uninstall.”
The uninstallation wizard will now launch.
Click “Uninstall” at the bottom of the window and the wizard will do the rest.
When uninstalled, click “Restart.”
After the reboot, the software will be removed from your computer.
AMD’s both GPUs and CPUs are giving tough competition to its competitors, like Intel and Nvidia. It is now down to you, the user, to select which one you want for your setup. Whether it is needed for gaming purposes or graphical rendering, your preferred choice of GPU should match its purpose.
That said, we always recommend that you update your drivers regularly as they include both security and non-security features. The AMD Adrenalin 23.3.2 addresses several standing issues but simultaneously introduces new ones. However, it does include support for new games and other fixes.
AMD Adrenalin Driver History
|Driver Version||Release Date||Significant Changes||Download|
|23.3.2||23-Mar-23||– Support for Resident Evil 4 Remake, The Last Of Us Part 1, fixes game crashes and issues with Performance Metrics Overlay||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.3.2|
|23.3.1||7-Mar-23||– Support for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, Halo Infinite Ray Tracing Update, fixes BSoD and freezing errors||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.3.1|
|23.2.2||22-Feb-23||– Support added for Atomic Heart, Company of Heroes||AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.2.2|
|23.2.1||15-Feb-23||– Support added for Forspoken, Dead Space|
– Multiple game performance optimizations
|AMD announces Adrenalin Graphics Driver 23.2.1|
- Download AMD Adrenalin Edition 22.10.1 With Overwatch 2 Support
- Download Latest AMD Radeon Adrenalin Graphics Drivers For Windows 11
- Download Intel DCH Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1109 With Additional Supported Games
- Download Nvidia GeForce WHQL Studio Driver 522.25 (October 2022) With RTX 4090 Support
- Download Intel Graphics DCH Driver 18.104.22.16813 And Intel Arc Driver 22.214.171.1243 For Beta Testing