Google Chrome 63 has been released in the stable channel and is available for users to download. You will find Chrome 63 offline installer links in this article.
Google Chrome is a multi-platform supported browser with a simple interface. It has an advanced and powerful functionality to strengthen your browsing experience. Google Chrome is a more popular browser than Firefox but Firefox 57 has made some good performance improvements to cope with Chrome. Google Chrome 63 has made some changes, improvements and fixes. The Breaking New push notification feature has been added to Chrome 63 and the changes have been made to New Tab Page for Mac OS, Chrome flag page gets a new design for this release.
Let’s go through the main changes and fixes of this release, and then you can clasp the offline installer for your OS.
What’s new in Google Chrome 63
The Chrome 63 has received some new features to make its performance more useful and effective for users. I have highlighted the main features, so you may go through them before upgrading the Chrome to the latest version and then experience the new changes,
The one useful feature is added that is Breaking News push notifications for Chrome Canary users and gives you alerts and news around the globe or for any specific area.
And the Chrome’s Flag page has been re-designed, it has a tab-based interface for available and unavailable flags. And Chrome version will be shown on the Flag page.
All the sites with File Transfer Protocol will be marked as insecure by Chrome 63.
A new security feature is added that will prevent man-in-the-middle attacks and gives you an alert message if any insecure software will be installed on the system to create hindrance to encrypt SSL traffic.
In Mac OS, you can again re-order your Bookmarks arrangement as you could do in earlier versions of Chrome. And to explore any suggested web contents, you may swipe up the New Tab Page in Mac OS.
Fixed issues in Chrome 63
Following is the list of issues that are fixed in Google Chrome 63. Google Chrome 63 fixes a total of 37 vulnerabilities including some serious ones.
- Out of Bounds write in QUIC and Skia.
- Out of bounds read in Blink
- Heap buffer overflow in PDFium
- Use after free in PDFium and in libXML
- Type confusion in web assembly.
- Pointer information disclosure in IPC call
- Cross-origin information disclosure in Skia and a cross-origin leak of redirect URL in Blink.
- Use of uninitialized value in Skia.
- URL spoofing in Omnibox.
- Integer overflow in ICU.
- The issue with SPAKE implementation in BoringSSL.
Get the update via Chrome update
If you are already using Chrome, you can easily upgrade your browser via Chrome update. You have to go to three dots menu on the top-right corner of the Chrome’s window and go to Help, and the About Chrome Chrome.
If a new version is available, it will start updating your browser.
When the installation completes, your browser will ask you to relaunch it. On relaunching, it will show you that you are having latest and updated version of Chrome.
Chrome 63 Offline Installer Direct Download Links
Must Read Articles:
- Download Google Chrome 60 Offline Installer for All Operating Systems
- Google Chrome 68 Offline Installer
- Download Google Chrome 62 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems
- Google Chrome 59 Offline Installers Download For All Operating Systems
- Download Google Chrome 61 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems