An ISO image file can have the entire content of a CD, DVD or any other external drive. The ISO file is much like a Box that contains all parts for anything so that we can assemble them to make original stuff. So is the case with the ISO file. An ISO image is even capable of keeping files of the installed Operating system. With the availability of ISO images, we can make USB boot-able and install any OS to our Systems.
Want to convert a folder to ISO image? Here’s how:
If you want to compress the size of your ISO image which contains videos, check out how to compress video files without losing quality.
You can convert any file or folder of Windows 10 into an ISO file so it can compress the actual size of the data and you can easily share it anywhere we want to.
AnyToISO freeware tool is available for Windows 10 that can easily convert any folder or file to ISO.
When it is installed, a window will appear. There are 3 options:
- You can extract any files from the zip or archive folder
- You can create an ISO image of any file or folder.
- You can make an ISO image of CD/DVD.
First, open any folder from your system, and click on “Make ISO”. The destination of the ISO image which is going to create is also auto generated by the System within the same folder.
After 5-10 seconds, the ISO image of that folder will be created and available in your destination.
So, these are very convenient and simple ways to make any folder or file into an ISO image and share it with anybody anywhere. Basic tasks can be done using AnyToISO tool. Have fun and keep on making ISO images to transfer/share big programs over internet. What method do you use to convert a set of files and folders into an ISO image?
- How to show Folder size in Windows Explorer
- How To Find Encrypted Files And Folders in Windows 10
- Compress Large Video Files Without Losing Quality
- How To Free Up Space On Windows 10 Using Compactor
- Fix: Downloads Folder Not Responding in Windows 10