Cyberlink is famous for developing quality tools for photo and video editing. Two of the more famous apps include Cyberlink PowerDirector for photo editing and Cyberlink PhotoDirector for video editing.
Cyberlink has released PowerDirector Essential 365 and PhotoDirector Essential 365 as free apps for Windows. Both of these apps are available on the Microsoft Store. Any user can download the apps from Microsoft Store and enjoy photo and video editing without any limits. Previously, these tools were available for 30-day trials.
If you read carefully, “Essential” word is added to each app name. This means that these tools do not come with all the features of Professional versions. However, the features included in the Essentials category are more than useful for a home user.
Cyberlink PhotoDirector Essential comes with the following new features:
- A new glitch effects tool for creating glitch art.
- Seamlessly remove objects from photos, leaving backgrounds untouched.
- Take control of every particle with Dispersion Effect
- Animate your photos with PhotoGIF
- Correct the colors properly with Advanced Color Replacement
- Easy-to-use adjustment modes for white balance, contrast, exposure, curves, levels, split toning, HSL and HDR
- Advanced layer editing capabilities for creating complex images with multiple layers
- Photobombers and unwanted items can be eliminated with Intelligent Object Removal and foreground/background editing
- Utilize a professional and efficient workflow with soft proofing, tethered shooting, facial recognition using AI and GPS photo logging
- A powerful tool to help you frame a 360-degree photo
Here are some of the features of Cyberlink PowerDirector Essential:
- 4K video editing, exporting, and video customization
- Produce slow motion or fast forward videos
- Share directly to Facebook and YouTube
- Animate your text and titles to create visually appealing introductions and captions
- Time lapse and slow motion
- Correct shaky cam footage with video stabilization
- Replace background with chroma key editing
- Intuitive motion tracking
- The library of drag & drop video transitions and effects
- Particle creator and pre-made particles
- This application enables you to control brightness, color, and saturation with preciseness
- Edit your audio using pitch shift, vocal transformer, denoise, and more
- Record audio directly in projects
- Lots of templates, color filters, and title effects
You can download the apps for free using the links below:
Since I have to take a lot of screenshots for tutorials on itechtics.com, my go-to app for image editing is Snagit. I normally use Camtasia Studio for video editing. What is your tool for photo and video editing?
- 5 Best Free Windows Photo Viewer Alternatives For Windows 10
- Online Video Editor Tools For Editing Movies Right Inside Your Web Browser [6 Best]
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 To Breathe Life Into Old Photos
- Best Free SnagIt Alternatives And Similar Screen Capturing Tools
- 5 Free Adobe Illustrator Alternatives for Vector Graphics