Adobe Reader is an essential part of any system as it will allow us to read PDF files easily. Although Windows 8 includes its own PDF reader app and Office 2013 also comes with PDF reading and writing support, Adobe Reader is the easiest and quickest one to read PDF files.
The latest version of Adobe Reader is 11.0.5. You can easily check the version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer by opening Adobe Reader –> Help –> About Adobe Reader. And the easiest way to download the latest version of Adobe Reader is to check it in Adobes FTP repository. Here is the link to Adobe Reader Windows repository:
If you open the above link, you will see that the highest number of the folders is 11. Go inside the 11.x folder and open the highest number which is 11.0.04 at the moment. 11.0.05 folder also exists but it is empty because that version is still in beta.
Adobe Reader XI comes with some improved features. Some of the features include the following:
- Improved Sign files with e-signatures
- Improved Comment using the PDF annotator
- Improved Fill out forms
- Ease deployment
- Manage security compliance
- Protect your system
Adobe Reader 11 is touch friendly. This means that you will be able to use it in Windows 8 RT or Windows 8/ Mac OS X Lion touch enabled devices.
Here are the direct download links to Adobe Reader 11.0.05 offline installers:
Must Read Articles:
- Adobe Reader 11.0.10 Offline Installers
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 18 For All Operating Systems
- Download Skype 7.36 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems
- Adobe Flash Player 12 Offline Installers Direct Download Links
- Download Skype 7.37 Offline Installers