If you want to connect an Android device to your PC, you will need a driver for your Android phone. After installing the drivers, resources of the Android phone can be made available on the PC like we can copy to and from the Phone’s storage etc. In this article, we will give download links for Android USB drivers for most device brands.
And you can also learn how to manually install the downloaded driver into your Machine.
Installing Android device drivers in Windows
- Download the USB Driver for your particular Android Device from below links
- Now connect your Device with System. And go to Start Menu and search for Computer Management and open the first result you get.
- Now from the left-hand window, select Device Manager, and go to Portable Devices from the right-hand window, expand it and look for your device. Right click on your device and select “update the device driver”.
- The window will appear that will ask you what you want to do, would you want the Internet to find the driver for your Device or you want to browse your System. Choose option 2. And add the location where you put your downloaded driver.
- After adding the path of the downloaded driver, click on Next button to proceed further.
- Now the installation will start and will take 2-3 minutes. After installing, give you the confirmation window that you have successfully installed the USB Driver for your device. If you already have updated Driver for your device, the installer will give you a message that your Device Driver is already updated.
Windows USB Driver Links for all Android Devices
USB Drivers for Mac OS X
It is very easy to use your Android Devices on Mac. You don’t need any driver for your devices separately. Just download the Android File Transfer tool and start sharing your files.
Steps for Installation
- Download the Android File Transfer tool from below link
- After downloading, open the “androidfiletransfer.dmg” file
- Now drag the Android File Transfer tool and drop it to the “Applications”.
- Now connect your Android Device to Mac through the Data Cable.
- Double click on the Android File Transfer to open it. And start transferring with Android Device and browse folders and files of your Android Device in the Mac.
ADB Driver Installer
If you don’t find any driver from the above links for your Android Drivers. Download the ADB Driver Installer. The tool will automatically detect your Android device. And will try to find out the best driver for your Device.
Steps for installation
- Download the ADB Driver Installer tool from below link.
- And extract the files from the zip folder.
- Run its .exe file to install the ADB Driver Installer into your System.
- It will take 1-2 seconds for installation. And will detect the device which you connect. And click on Install button to install USB Driver for your device automatically.
I hope you will get all the required USB Drivers for your Android Devices. And this tutorial will help you to install the drivers easily for your devices. For any query ask us anything.