Revit 2018 comes with enhanced features which enable consistent, coördinated, and complete modeling for multi-discipline design that extends to detailing and construction. Revit is specifically developed for Building Information Modeling (BIM), so professionals can design and construct different creative designs. BIM is the 3D model-based process that involves the generation and management of digital representations of physical and functional characteristics of places.
The official Autodesk website gives web installers of Revit 2018. If you want to download offline installers which can be installed without requiring an Internet connection then you may check the download links provided at the end of this article. These are officially extracted offline installer links of Revit 2018 which do not need an Internet connection for installation.
AutoDesk Revit 2018 Features
- Autodesk Revit is an open, graphical system for design and form-making, and the basis for all building components.
- It allows contributors from multiple disciplines to share and save their work to the same centrally shared file.
- You can create a tabular display of model information extracted from the properties of the elements in a project.
- Revit imports, exports, and links your data with commonly used formats, including IFC4.
- It allows you to extend Revit functionality with API access, add-ins, and an expanded content library on the Autodesk App Store.
- Autodesk Revit communicates designs more effectively with WYSIWYG editing and features that let you control text appearance.
- An open-source graphical programming interface will install with Autodesk Revit that expands and optimizes BIM workflows.
- Revit optimizes hardware usage and performs processes in the background.
- You can sketch and create free-form models and create massing studies.
- You can also add architectural elements to the building model, including walls, doors, windows, and components.
- Explore, validate, and communicate designs with Autodesk Revit.
- It facilitates you to produce photorealistic visualizations without tying up your desktop or using special rendering hardware.
What’s new in AutoDesk Revit 2018
- The Autodesk Revit 2018 comes with new features that enable consistent and complete modeling for designing and construction.
- Use a Navisworks file as a lightweight context to work with others on your project as a coördination model.
- You can create schedules of links and groups in the model to better understand and quantify your project.
- It has embed design intent with project-wide parameters that now work with radial and diameter dimensions and equality constraints.
- The Autodesk Revit 2018 provides user input directly in the Player interface to make project-specific adjustments to scripts.
- It gives you more control when creating railings. That includes hosting railings on topography, automatic adjustment to stairs, and post placement.
- Revit lets you model sloped pipe, part by part, and use multipoint routing for fabrication elements.
- You can manipulate the circuit pathways, define your own space types, and include outdoor air requirements.
- In the Autodesk Revit 2018, flow and pressure-drop data is now connected to the pump, and to the computation processes in the background.
- It helps you to quickly create and modify multi-story buildings by connecting stairs to the levels in your project.
- You may distribute rebar along multiple face segments in 3D views for modeling and detail of reinforcement.
- It offers complete model definitions faster by editing rebar logic in 3D views with in-canvas graphical manipulation.
- Autodesk Revit 2018 allows more than 100 new connections. Now you can create connections for custom, user-defined families.
Following basic and entry-level requirements are needed to get started with Autodesk Revit 2018.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher version of Windows
- Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
- Minimum 4 GB RAM.
- 1280 x 1024 with true color Video Display.
- 5 GB free disk space.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later.
Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links
The Autodesk Revit 2018 has 3 different products. We will give download links for all three of them.
Autodesk Revit 2018
Autodesk Revit 2018 which is built for BIM that delivers tools for architecture, MEP, structural engineering, and construction. It has an extended cloud functionality for rendering and analysis
Autodesk Revit LT 2018
Autodesk Revit LT 2018 is more cost-effective than Revit 2018, and a streamlined BIM software. It is designed for architects and designers.
Autodesk Revit Live 2018
Autodesk Revit Live 2018 has turned Revit and Revit LT models into a captivating experience in just one click so it will be helpful for architects to understand, explore, and share their designs.
Product keys are required for installation of Autodesk Revit 2018, so while installation, enter the related product key.
The Product key for Autodesk Revit 2018 is 829J1
The Product key for Autodesk Revit LT 2018 is 828J1
The Product key for Autodesk Revit Live 2018 is 02ZJ1
Must Read Articles:
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC (2017) Offline Installers
- Download Windows Essentials 2012 16.4.3522.0110 Offline Installers (All Languages)
- Download Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 ISO IMG Files
- Download PaintShop Pro 2018 Offline Installers
- Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) (2850036) Direct Download Links