Bitdefender is one of the best Antivirus and security suites at the moment. The newest version of Bitdefender Total Security 2015 has been released as beta and is available for download for everyone. Let’s go through some of the main features and enhancements made in the latest version of Bitdefender Total Security.
Features and enhancements
The biggest visual feature of Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is that the graphical user interface has been revamped and now it reacts more fluidly according to the screen resolution. This means that it will work on most screen resolutions starting from largers LCD panels to laptop screens to the smaller in size tablets etc. I think Bitdefender is trying to achieve the same thing which Microsoft is trying to achieve in Windows. Microsoft is trying to create an all in one Operating System for all the devices compatible with Windows. This means the users will have the same visual look and feel no matter which device they’re using. Bitdefender seems to have a similar strategy, have a single installation package for all devices or platforms.
The new Bitdefender comes with autopilot functionality which means that the user does not get interrupted by notifications or configurations etc. It also tries to make sure that apart from the Bitdefender notifications, other programs don’t nag the user with notification pop-ups. This is very useful especially when the user is watching movies, playing games or doing work which requires uninterrupted attention.
Bitdefender Performance Tune-Up
Bitdefender Performance Tune-Up has been revamped and includes system startup cleanup utilities and other useless files removal tools to make sure the system is running faster than ever.
Bitdefender One-click Optimizer is another fine performance tuneup utility which will tuneup the performance of core parts of the Operating System with a single click.
Bitdefender Safepay is the secure browser which protects online transactions from fraud. It is now integrated with Wallet and can automatically fill in the forms for the users.
Bitdefender Vulnerability Scanner
Bitdefender Vulnerability Scanner is a facinating component of the Total Security suite which will automatically spot risks in the user applications and offers fixes for the exposed and vulnerable programs.
Bitdefender Parental Control
With Bitdefender Parental Control, the users can setup child accounts and monitor the account for all the details needed for monitoring children. The Parental Control component is exclusively connected to the cloud and will deal with even the newest privacy risks.
Now let’s go through some of the known issues included with this beta release.
- The right side of Bitdefender Wallet’s extension menu is cut
- Bitdefender Wallet extension for Firefox in missing.
- Bitdefender Wallet extension for Chrome does not work properly on Windows XP
- Wallet extension menu from IE should be disabled when Wallet is OFF or IE extension from Wallet settings is unchecked
- Once a defragmentation has been started, it cannot be aborted or closed until its completion
- On x64 systems with java x32 and x64 installed, only the x64 build is detected
- JRE8 x64 is not detected by Vulnerability Scanner
- Update progress bar is not updated correctly
- It is possible to add non executable files to different Profiles applications lists.
- Managed Scan details are not properly arranged
- If you switch to a limited user account and back, a wrong profile will be selected.
- Turning on Autopilot doesn’t fix the Antispam issue.
- In add identity rule wizard the steps are not properly highlighted
If you are OK with these known issues, you can easily download and install Bitdefender Total Security 2015 for free.
Download links for Bitdefender Total Security 2015
Bitdefender Total Security 2015 beta web installer for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems
Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Keys
Please note that the built in license will work only for 70 days. If you want to extend the license, you may use the following licenses for extension:
Both these licenses should work for 90 days each. So after 70 days, you can use the first license and after 90 days, you may use the second one making a total license period of 70+90+90=250 days.
Must Read Articles:
- Download Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 With 6 Months Free License
- Download Free Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 With 180 Day License
- Download Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 With Free 6 Months License
- Download Bitdefender 2019 Offline Installer With Advanced Threat Protection
- Download Bitdefender 2016 Final Trial Installers (All Products)