Comodo is one of the popular security service providers which provides software like antivirus, internet security suite, firewall etc. There are a few features in Comodo products that are unique to Comodo only, my favorite being Comodo Dragon.
Comodo Dragon is a Chromium based browser which solves the privacy issue which Google Chrome poses.
Comodo new features and enhancements
Let’s go through what’s new in Comodo 8.1 and then head towards the direct download links to its full installers.
This is the new browser that Comodo is working on. Currently Comodo Dragon is the flagship browser which concentrates on privacy and security as compared to Google Chrome. We use Comodo Dragon as our primary browser on all our work systems.
− Addition of PDF readers to Sandbox rules via File Group
- Default Settings:
− Detect Potentially Unwanted Applications is enabled on default settings
Several critical bugs fixes. Here are a selected few:
- − CMC server issues
- − Sandbox cannot detect files from restrcited sites
- − Some https links via chromium are blocked even they are not in block rule
- − Enabling Enhanced Protection Mode resets Microsoft Office to Classic theme
You may go through the release notes of new versions of Comodo here.
Direct download links
Must Read Articles:
- Google Chrome 59 Offline Installers Download For All Operating Systems
- Download Google Chrome 72 Offline Installer For All Operating Systems
- Download Avast 2015 R2 Offline Installers (Direct Download Links)
- Google Chrome 68 Offline Installer
- Download Google Chrome 61 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems