Adobe Flash Player 30 has been released as beta and is available for download and installation. This article will guide you on how to download the latest version of Flash Player 30 offline installers for all supported Operating Systems and devices.
If you have Windows 10, Microsoft already packages Flash Player along with Microsoft Edge. It is disabled by default and you can enable it on a per-site basis or permanently. Microsoft releases Flash Player updates through Windows Update. But you can use Flash Player 29 on other browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Vivaldi.
Although Flash Player also comes pre-installed with Google Chrome but it is disabled by default. You can enable it from Chrome Settings.
Check Flash Player version installed in browser
Let’s first check which version of Flash Player is installed on your computer. If you have the standalone copy of Flash Player installed on your system then you can see the installed version from Apps and Features list. But if you have only installed it for a specific browser then follow the instructions below the check which version of Flash Player is installed with the browser.
- Go to this page.
- Press the Check Now button
- The page will list down your system information including your Operating System name, the browser name and Flash Player version installed in that browser.
This page will also detect if Flash Player is enabled or disabled.
Flash Player 30 new features and changes
The changes in Flash 30 are mostly geared towards Flash developers. And most of the features in the release notes are for Adobe Air. Flash Player 30 mostly has bug fixes which need not mentioned here. You may read the full release notes here. Some of the bug fixes and changes include the following:
- Video created using authplay produces jagged-edge-shapes if stage-color is ignored
- Host cannot promote Participants into Host or Presenter role in a Connect Meeting.
Download Flash Player 30
While it is not possible to update Flash Player in Microsoft Edge as it will be updated with Windows Update, you may download and install Flash Player 28 for other browsers.
Since Adobe does not allow linking directly to their download links, we will guide you how to download the offline installers of Flash Player 29 from their official site. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to this link.
- The page will contain all the download links of Flash Player 30. These are direct download links to the standalone installers. Click on right link to start the download process.
If you encounter any issues, you may tell us in the comments below. Also share your experiences of Flash Player 29 before it is released to the public.
Must Read Articles:
- Download Adobe Flash Player 28 Offline Installers For All Devices
- Download Adobe Flash Player 29 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems
- Download Flash Player 27 Offline Installers
- Download Adobe Flash Player 21 Offline Installers
- Download Flash Player 12 Offline Installer