Download iTunes 12.6.1 Offline Installers
iTunes is a free software for Apple devices. It also runs on Windows to sync your audio, video and other contents into Apple devices.
iTunes has a built-in media player which you can use to play any audio or video file. From iTunes store, you can browse and find your favorite media.
The latest version of iTunes 12.6.1 is available for download. We will provide the offline installers of iTunes 12.6.1 so that you don’t have to have Internet connection while installing iTunes. The offline installer is useful especially if you have to install iTunes on multiple computers. Just download once and then install on many systems without using previous Internet data.
Features Review of iTunes
- Import and export all your data from your Apple devices to other Apple devices, MAC, or Windows with iTunes.
- iTunes makes you able to create different playlists and arrange your music and video files in separate categories for your ease.
- iTunes has a media player which you can use to play any media files.
- From its Store, you can easily purchase any music or video file of your choice.
- iTunes has a visualizer when you play an audio file, it will show you all the visualization of files in a graphical mode.
- Any audio file can be encoded into different formats via iTunes.
- It helps you to record compact disks.
- You can easily merge or export contacts from your system to Apple device or can export contacts in a CSV file format, vCard format, Archive format, LDAP Data Interchange Format.
What’s new in iTunes 12.6.1
- Few bugs are removed from the previous version which was reported by the users.
- The performance of iTunes is improved.
- More stability to the software is added to make iTunes better software than before.
- No new features are added in the latest version of iTunes
Get Started with iTunes
- Download the iTunes from below link.
- Run the installer and follow the offline instructions to complete the installation.
The main window of the tool will look like this.
You can set the player of iTunes as a default player for all of your media files at the time of installation, or can run any file into iTunes player separately without setting it as a default player.
Go to the Store from here and find your favorite music and videos.
Attach your Apple device, when you attached it, a device with its info will be shown.
- And an icon will appear on the top-left corner of the window. Click on that icon to see the contents of your device. You can import any content from the system into your Apple device and vice verse. You can also export any content from your Apple device to your system and vice verse.
Direct Download Link
The file size of iTunes for 64-bit Windows is 247 MB and for 32-bit Windows, the file size is 191 MB.