This update is applicable to all Windows 10 version 1703. The update was released on 13th of February, 2018. It has fixes for issues that were released earlier. This is a cumulative update meaning that you don’t need to install any previous updates. This update will install all previous updates. After installing KB4074592, Windows 10 build will become 15063.909.
Let’s go through the change log of this cumulative update and then proceed to its download links.
If the user has already installed the previous updates, then the areas which lack updates and need fixation will be addressed, there will be no duplication of the updates. The change log includes:
- The security of the following application have been improved and updated, thus ensuring that the users have a safe experience. The following applications now have updated security:
- Microsoft Scripting Engine
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Windows Search component
- Windows Kernel
- Device Guard
- Windows storage and file systems
- Common Log File System driver.
- When the users were going through the out-of-box experience while using the windows, they faced an unknown error as the only notification that appeared read ” Something went wrong”. With this cumulative update KB4074592, the issues has been resolved. Consumers can now have an uninterrupted session.
- Users faced issue when they were trying to use MMC application add-ons like Services, Local Policy Editor, and Printer Management. The error they received was that the property or the method was not supported by the object. This error occurred when the users had Device Guard (Windows Defender Application Control) on.
- Users were facing issue when they were scrolling through the application in Microsoft Edge. The program used to hang. The bug was addressed and the users did not face any such issues after the cumulative update KB4074592.
- Files that had linked shortcuts to Internet Explorer were facing issues related to file launching. The update has fixed this issue.
- Furthermore the issues related to script running and fragment identifier in Internet Explorer were all addressed and fixed.
The issue that people with Windows 10 phone faced was that the PDF files were not being downloaded or opened. The issue can be temporarily handled by downloading a free PDF software. There will be a resolution soon.
Must Read Articles:
- Download KB4074590 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1607 February 2018
- Download KB4093107 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 April 2018
- Download KB4088776 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1709 March 2018
- Download KB4093112 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1709 April 2018
- Download KB4055254 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703