The April’s Microsoft Patch Tuesday includes a new cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators Update Version 1703. After installing this update KB4093119, the complete build number of Windows will become 14393.2189. You can check the current build number of your Windows Operating System by going to Run –> winver.
In KB4093119, a total of 25 vulnerabilities have been fixed of which 6 are critical and 19 are important.
Most of the fixes included in this update are very similar to KB4093112 for Windows 10 Version 1709. This means most of the fixes will be related to issues with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Windows app platform.
Since this is just a security and quality update, it does not includes any new features for the Operating System. For new features, you should always have the latest version of Windows which is Windows 10 Version 1709 at the moment.
Let’s go through the improvements and changes made in KB4093119. After installing this update, the following issues will be fixed in your installation of Windows:
- Access violation in Internet Explorer
- Enterprise Mode redirect issue in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Issue with printing content generated by ActiveX in Internet Explorer
- Issue with Internet Explorer not identifying custom controls.
- SVG access violation issue when Internet Explorer is being overloaded.
- Issues with updated time zone information.
- Issue with user accounts being locked when moving applications to shared platform using App-V.
Read more about this update here.
Important Note: Please note that Windows 10 Version 1607 has already reached end of service on 10th April, 2018. This means that this is the last update for this version of Windows. Microsoft doesn’t plan to support version 1607 further. So you should upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1709 which is the latest at the moment.
KB4093119 Download Links
Please note that you do not need any previous updates to be installed for installing this update. As this is a cumulative update, it will install the previous missing updates for you automatically. Just download it and apply it to your computer. Make sure your Windows version is Windows 10 Version 1607.
Must Read Articles:
- Download KB4093107 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 April 2018
- Download KB4093112 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1709 April 2018
- Download KB4048953 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 November 2017
- Download KB4100403 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1803 May 2018
- Download KB4103731 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 May 2018