Download KB4103714 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1709 May 2018
Microsoft has released another cumulative update KB4103714 for Windows 10 Version 1709. This is the second cumulative in May 2018 after KB4103727. Microsoft has been releasing two or more cumulative updates in a month for the past few months.
As always recommended, you should always keep your system up to date. After installing this update, the build number of Windows will become 10.0.16299.461.
Please note that Microsoft has already released a new version of Windows 10, Windows 10 Version 1803. If you have already installed Windows 10 Version 1803 then you may install KB4103721 instead of this update.
What’s new in KB4103714
Let’s go through some of the issues that have been fixed in this update. This update seems to be a non-security update as I don’t see any security vulnerabilities being fixed in the update.
- Fixed a bug that caused Microsoft Edge to stop responding while users were creating a new audio endpoint.
- Bluetooth functionality has been fixed. Users sometimes failed to receive data while connected to a Bluetooth device.
- Authentication issues have been fixed in Windows Authentication Manager.
- Fixed an issue about CPU taking 100% of usage when multiple processes are limited by rate.
There are no known issues listed on the Microsoft change log page for KB4103714. You may go through the complete list of changes on this page.
Update Windows 10 using Windows Update
To check for new updates and installing them automatically, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings –> Update & Security (Windows Key + i)
- Under Windows Update, click on Check for Updates button
- Windows will check for new updates and will download and install them automatically upon discovering.
You need to be connected to the Internet for Windows Update to work.
How to download KB4103714
You can download and install KB4103714 update manually using the direct download links below:
These links have been taken from Microsoft Update catalog.