Microsoft has released KB4103722 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update). After installing this update, the complete build number of Windows will become 15063.1112. You can check the current build number of your Windows Operating System by going to Run –> winver.
Please note that Microsoft has already released a new version of Windows 10, Windows 10 Version 1803. You can download and upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1803 right now.
Let’s go through some of the issues fixes in this update and then we’ll share the download links.
KB4103722 fixes a huge number of vulnerabilities as you can see in the change log. Some of the fixed issues are as follows:
- Fixed BitLocker malfunctioning while installing updates.
- Fixed automatic reset of default browser on Server platforms.
- Fixed bluetooth issues causing connection status issues on some systems.
There are a lot of other fixes geared towards enterprises and corporate customers. If you want to go in detail, please visit this help page.
How to download KB4103722
You can download and install KB4103721 update manually using the direct download links below:
These links have been taken from Microsoft Update catalog.
Before installing KB4103722 update
Before installing any Windows Update, it is always recommended to create a restore point for your safety.
Create a restore point
This should be the default case before installing any update or software on your system. At the very least, if the system get bricked after installing an update, you will be able to revert back to the working point.
To create a restore point, go to Run –> systempropertiesadvanced.
On the System Protection tab, enable System Restore and create a restore point manually.
Installing the update manually
If you are having issues while installing KB4103722 through Windows Update, most of the times, the issue is resolved when you restart your computer, download the update manually from above mentioned links and then install them manually.
I hope this will help you keep your Windows up to date. If you are already using Windows 10 Version 1703, it is recommended that you install the latest version of Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
Must Read Articles:
- Download KB4103720 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1607 May 2018
- Download KB4103731 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 May 2018
- Download KB4345419 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 July 2018
- Download KB4103727 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1709 May 2018
- Download KB4457138 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 September 2018