The cumulative update KB4135051 for Windows 10 Version 1803 has been released by Microsoft even before publicly releasing the Version 1803. This takes the build number of Windows 10 from 17134.1 to 17134.5.
It is one of the smaller updates which has been released for all including Fast, Slow and Release Preview users. I tried finding the official change log from Microsoft Updates catalog but was unable to find any.
The update gets its announcement from Windows Insiders twitter account.
If you have already installed Windows 10 Version 1803, you may go to Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update and check for latest updates. If the update is not available for you, then you may follow the instructions below to download and install KB4135051 manually.
Download the KB4135051 Update CAB files from the links below:
How to install KB4135051 CAB files
Since these are CAB files, you can not just double-click, run and install these files. To install the CAB files, follows the steps below:
- Open Command Prompt with administrative privileges
Run the following command:
dism /online /add-package /packagepath:C:\Users\itechtics\Desktop\Windows10.0-KB4135051-x64_22fd6a942c7b686a5434bcc8dfc87f3379c99437.cab
The highlighted part is the complete path of the downloaded CAB file. After installation, you will be asked to restart the computer for changes to take effect. After restart, the build number of Windows will become 17134.5.
You can check the version and build number of Windows by going to Run –> winver.
Must Read Articles:
- Download KB4103721 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1803 May 2018
- Download KB4093117 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 April 2018
- Download KB4103722 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 May 2018
- Download KB4048953 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 November 2017
- Download KB4055254 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703