Download Skype 7.40 Offline Installer For All Operating Systems
The latest version of Skype 7.40.103 is released and available for download, with better performance and quality improvements. It is released on 29th August 2017.
Skype is probably the most popular instant messaging platform available for almost all devices including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS. It is supported on multi platforms. Due to its reliable, effective, and efficient audio and video calling feature, Skype is most used than any other tool. You can use it in your own language as Skype supports multiple languages.
Download the latest version of Skype from below Offline Installer Links for your Operating System and enjoy offline Installation without the need for Internet Connectivity.
Skype 7.40.103 Changelog
The changelog of Skype is not available yet By Microsoft team. We’ll update you as soon as Changelog will be available. In the meanwhile, you can download the latest version from below links.
Updating from Skype Update
If you are already using Skype then you can update it from your Skype Window. Go with below steps to update it.
Go to Skype “Help" and select the option of “Check for Updates".
If an update is available, it will show you, that a new update is available for download. Click on “Download" to start downloading the new version.
It will take few minutes to complete the downloading.
After downloading, a pop-up window will tell you that your Skype is updated one.
Installing Skype 7.40 on your Computer
- Download Offline Installer of Skype from below Link
- Run the installer to start installing it on your System.
It will ask you to select your preferred language.
- Select check boxes if you want to use Bing and MSN as a default.
Then the installer will start updating or installing your Skype.
After setup completes, the Skype login screen will open. Enter your username and password to start using it.
Check the Skype version
- If you want to check the version of your Skype, go to Help then “About Skype”. A pop-up window will appear. That shows which version you are using.
If it says Skype 220.127.116.11, then your Skype is up to date.
Upgrade your Skype version and start making quality audio and video calls with more stability and security. And the offline installer will need no internet when you install Skype on your System. Thank you.
Must Read Articles:
- Download Skype 7.39 Offline Installer For All Operating Systems
- Download Skype 7.36 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems
- Download Skype 7.38 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems
- Latest Skype 7.2 Offline Installer Direct Download Links
- Skype 7.18 Offline Installers And Silent Install Guide