Spotify is the go-to application if you are looking to stream or download the songs of your choice. Spotify has a large number of songs collection for you, which is increasing by the day. You can create your own playlist and add your favorite songs to it, so you do not need to look for your favorite songs over and over again. Simply go to your playlist and play your music.
Spotify is available on all platforms and you can download it for your device using the given links at the end of this post.
Spotify is available in both free and paid versions. Install Spotify today on any of your devices and enjoy music at work, in your free time, or anytime you want to listen to some music.
Table of contents
Spotify Feature Review
Spotify comes with many exciting features to offer you the best music experience.
- Instant availability of new and trending songs.
- Search for any song through the Search option.
- Create your own playlist to add unlimited songs to it.
- Integrate your Facebook account and see what your friends are listening to.
- No advertisements in the Premium (paid) version.
- Instantly download high-quality songs to play offline with Spotify Premium.
- Plethora of other configuration options making your music experience on earphones, in car, and on device, exceptional.
How to Install Spotify
Windows 11 comes pre-installed with Spotify for Windows. For other Microsoft operating systems, use the following guide to install the app.
- Download the Spotify for your device (Windows, MacOS, Android, or iOS) from the links given at the end of this post.
- Once downloaded, run the file by double-clicking it. Spotify Installer will now run and begin installation on your computer.
- The installation will take only a few seconds. Once installed, create or log into your Spotify account to start using Spotify.
How to Use Spotify
We have discussed the different options in the Spotify application for Windows below.
- Find the song you want to listen to from the Search tab, or simply start exploring the trending music around you with preset playlist from Spotify.
- If you want to see what your friends are listening and playing, then connect your Facebook account and search for your friends to see their playlists from the right side of the app.
- Create your own playlist from the designated tab on the left.
- Click the “heart” button to add a song to your “Liked Songs” playlist.
There are a bunch of other settings and controls you can manage directly from the Windows app or an application on any other platform for that matter.
Click on the links given below to download the Spotify app for the respective platform.
If you no longer use Spotify, you can remove it from your Windows operating system using the steps below:
- Navigate to the following:
Settings app >> Apps >> Apps & features
- Here, scroll down and click on the ellipses (3 dots) in front of Spotify.
- From the expanded menu, click Uninstall. Then click Uninstall again to confirm.
Spotify will now be removed from your computer. Note that you will no longer be able to play any songs downloaded using the Spotify application, as they will be removed along with the app.
How much of a sound enthusiast are you? Would you opt to pay for a premium quality music player and download royalty music as opposed to downloading simple audio files off of the internet? Let us know in the comments section.