To edit your emails with Microsoft Outlook isn’t an issue. Sometimes it may seem strange to edit already received mail. But it isn’t strange at all.it will prove very useful for you. For example if you got any important email, you can need it later too. You just add different keywords to find that particular mail easily whenever you’ll need. Or you can add different notes to any email so that you may not forget about anything important related to that mail.
The message you want to edit, just double click on it, a new windows will appear. From the above Toolbar window, go to “Actions” and then click on “Edit Message”.
You can write anything in mail when it is in editing mode.you can also translate the text in any other language through Microsoft provided translator machine.
Through “Start Inking” feature, you can now do fun with your text, highlight the important text, write anything with Pen, erase if anything wrong written, and choose any color for writing or highlighting.
So when you are done click on “Save” button. And your editing will be saved. Your new changes will also be included in the original mail.
So just edit your mails in Microsoft Outlook and enjoy the different editing which is very useful and productive.
Must Read Articles:
- How to Use Notepad++ to Find Text in All Files of a Folder
- Translate Microsoft Office Documents In Any Language [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
- 6 Best Online Video Editor Tools For Editing Movies
- How To Convert Your Gmail Account To Outlook.com Email Account
- 3 Ways To Repair and Recover Corrupted Microsoft Word Files