Extract Audio From Video With Pazera Free Audio Extractor
Sometimes you really want to extract a sound or audio from any video, but it is not so common to extract it. If you are enjoying audio of any video but do not want to see video because you do not like it, and want to extract audio from any particular video, here is a simple and quick way to extract any audio file from video file.
And enjoy your favorite audio files or you can use that extracted audio file from any other video as reusable purpose. Follow below steps to extract any audio file from video file.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor
Pazera Free Audio Extractor is a free tool that will allow you to extract any audio or sound file from any video. And if extracted audio file has another file format which is not required by you, you can convert your audio to required file format via this Pazera Free Audio Extractor tool.
- Pazera Free Audio Extractor is a freeware tool.
- It can easily extract any audio from video and sound quality will not be damaged or affected.
- It supports many file format for your input and output files.
- It is available in multiple languages. You can use this tool in your own preferred language.
- Drag and Drop feature is available for your convenience.
- It can save encoder commands to BAT file.
- It can copy all metadata from the source file easily.
- You can create many profiles in this tool for extracting different audio files.
- Each detailed information of your source file is available in its Properties window.
How to extract audio using Pazera Free Audio Extractor
- Download the Pazera Free Audio Extractor from below link.
- A zip file will be downloaded.extract it and run the exe file to install the tool on your System.
- It is a portable tool, so will need no installation. And tool will open as you double-click its exe file. The main window of Pazera Free Audio Extractor will look like this.
- Add video file from the File Menu, and set the output format and other requirements from the right-hand window. Then click on “Convert”.
- It will start processing your video file and extracting the audio from it.
- When it is done converting, go to the folder from where you added the video file, here an MP3 format audio file will be created.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor supports batch conversion of videos. It is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You do not need to pay anything to use this tool because Pazera Free Audio Extractor is a freeware tool. It is really simple and handy utility. Now you can easily have your favorite audio out of any video with Pazera Free Audio Extractor tool.