WonderFox has sponsored a giveaway for iTechtics users. All users of iTechtics will exclusively get a free license for WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro and also WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro.
Update: The giveaway has ended. Stay tuned for more.
If you are low on space, you can also check out how to compress video files without losing quality.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory is an all in one tool to convert videos from one format to another. This is especially useful when you want to convert a video to be compatible with a specific device. Let’s go through some of the features of the software and then head towards the giveaway.
- WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory can convert HD video to 150+ video formats and mobile devices
- 50X Faster conversion speed with 0-Quality-Loss
- Convert HD Video to mainstream video, audio, and mobile device
- Video compressor – 5X compression rate with minimum quality loss
- Batch conversion – convert multiple videos all at once
- Useful video editing functions like cutting, cropping, and special effects
- Supports HD formats like 720p, 1080p and even 4K
- You can also download the videos from the Internet for conversion.
- You can even upload the videos after conversion.
- Supported input formats include AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, VOB, MOV, FLV, MKV, H.264, MTS/M2TS/TS/TP/TRP(AVCHD, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2 HD), MOD, TOD, DV, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, DRM MP4, RM, RMVB, OGV, VRO, etc.
- Supported output formats include AVI, MPG, MP4, FLV, SWF, WMV, MKV, MOV, M4V, ASF, DV, 3GP, 3GP2 and many more.
- Supported devices include Apple, Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony, Google and Microsoft.
WonderFox Video Converter Factory Pro Giveaway
To get WonderFox Video Converter Factory Pro absolutely free of cost, follow the instructions below:
- Download HD WonderFox Video Converter Factory Pro from the link below:
Download HD WonderFox Video Converter Factory Pro Zip (23.6 MB)
- Unzip the zip file and run the HD Video Converter Factory Pro.exe
- Once installed, register with the following license code:
This should give you full access to the software features. The only restriction is that you will not be able to upgrade to a future version. To do that, you will need to purchase the next version. But if you are satisfied with the software and don’t want to upgrade, you can keep using it for free.
You can also download WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro for free. The license information is in the file named serial.txt inside the zip file.
I have been using video converter software for a couple of days and have been somewhat satisfied with the overall working of the product. I faced some problems when I converted the video with maximum compression. The size of the output file shown to be 4 MB turned out to be 345 MB while the actual video file size was 88 MB.
Other than that, the conversion went smoothly in every format I used. The overall quality of the output video didn’t decrease at all although more processor was used in playing a file with more compression used.