It looks like it’s raining games in October since this is the second driver update released by Intel for Arc and Iris Xe devices. While the last update was published just 2 weeks ago, Intel has now published Arc and iris Xe graphics driver version 126.96.36.19900. This release focuses on adding support for new game titles and some in-game performance improvements.
However, with improvements, some issues have also been identified by Intel, while some already exist and are yet to be fixed.
You can download the Intel Arc and Iris Xe driver 188.8.131.5200 using the direct download link provided below.
Download Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20600
Click on the given link below to download the Intel Arc and Iris Xe graphics driver version 220.127.116.1100:
To automatically detect which drivers your device may require, you can use Intel’s Driver and Support Assistant, which automatically detects, downloads, and installs any driver updates installed on your hardware. Here is a complete guide on how to use it to install the graphics drivers.
Alternatively, you can simply download the .exe file from the link above and run the file to install the driver. Once you run the Intel driver downloaded file, follow the onscreen installation wizard instructions and complete the installation with a system restart.
Note: Installing this Intel graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer’s (OEM) customized driver.
Intel Arc & Iris Xe driver 18.104.22.16800 changelog
Game title support
Support for the following title has been included in Intel Iris & Xe graphics driver 22.214.171.12400 for Intel Arc A-series GPUs:
- Alan Wake 2
- Cities: Skylines 2
- Ghostrunner 2 (Recommended with DirectX 12)
Fixes and improvements
The following fixes and improvements have been included with this release:
- Alan Wake 2
- Up to 20% average FPS uplift at 1080p with High settings
- Up to 22% average FPS uplift at 1440p with Medium settings
- Cities: Skylines 2
- Up to 34% average FPS uplift at 1080p with High settings
- Up to 26% average FPS uplift at 1440p with Medium settings
With these fixes, there are a few issues with this update as well.
- Intel Arc GPUs:
- Ghostrunner 2 may experience sporadic application crashes during gameplay.
- Total War: PHARAOH may exhibit corruption after changing the resolution in the game on certain displays.
- Starfield may exhibit corruption when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling. A workaround is to change the Render Resolution Scale slider value.
- The Halo Infinite campaign may experience an application crash on some system configurations.
- Dead by Daylight may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Intel Iris X Max GPUs:
- Driver installation may not be completed successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel Iris Xe and Iris Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for successful installation.
To read further about the fixes and the known issues, read the Release Notes for Intel Arc and Iris Xe Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19900.
Intel CPU and OS support for Intel Arc & Iris Xe driver 188.8.131.5200
The table below shows which Windows versions support the graphics driver with the corresponding Intel CPU, summarizing both the operating system version with the processor family:
Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver Release History
|Complete Version||Release Date||Highlights||Release Notes|
|184.108.40.20672||21-Nov-23||Fixes performance issues in Starfield||Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1172 release notes|
|18.104.22.16853||14-Nov-23||Color flickering fixed in Starfield, water and reflective corruptions fixed in Alan Wake 2||Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12453 release notes|
|126.96.36.19952||1-Nov-23||Support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, The Talos Principle 2, Robocop: Rogue City, Star Ocean II R, Like a Dragon. Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name|
Significant FPS performance improvements in multiple games
|Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5252 release notes|
|184.108.40.20600||23-Oct-23||Support for Alan Wake 2, Cities: Skylines 2, WRC, Ghostrunner 2||Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1100 release notes|
|18.104.22.16887||10-Oct-23||– Support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (Open Beta), Total War: PHARAOH, Lords of the Fallen|
– In-game and other app performance improvements
|Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12487 release notes|
|126.96.36.19924||14-Sep-23||– Included support for Mortal Kombat 1, The Crew Motorfest|
– Fixes gameplay issues
|Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5224 release notes|
|184.108.40.20672||4-Sep-23||– Support SYNCED|
– Fixes issues with Starfield
– Still several known issues with games
|Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1172 release notes|
|18.104.22.16844||15-Aug-23||– includes support for Madden NFL 24, Wayfinder|
– Fixes app-crash issues in Blender 3.6 and UNCHARTERED: Legacy of Thieves
|Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12444 release notes|
|126.96.36.19976 (Beta)||24-Jul-23||-Fixes texture corruption and flickering in Remnant 2 and World War Z||Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5276 (Beta) release notes|
|184.108.40.20614 (Beta)||27-Jun-23||– Includes support for AEW: Fight Forever, Layers of Fear|
– Performance gains for Assasin’s Creed Unity, F1 22, deathloop
|Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1114 (Beta) release notes|
|18.104.22.16899 (Beta)||14-Jun-23||– Includes support for CS2, F1 23, Aliens: Dark Descent, and Forever Skies on Intel Arc A series devices.|
– Performance gains in CS 2, F1 23, and Destiny 2.
|Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12499 (Beta) release notes|