You can now download and install the latest graphics driver for Intel’s line of GPUs, which is version 22.214.171.12409. This is a new update for Intel’s graphics cards which brings along the support for additional games on 11th Generation Intel Core Processors.
Furthermore, this update also includes a few fixes which had been identified earlier by Intel.
That said, although we recommend that everyone keep their drivers up to date as they include fixes and security patches, this update also brings along a few issues which are yet to be corrected.
Table of contents
Intel Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19909 Changelog
Below are the new features and improvements in this release of the graphics driver:
- Support for the following games has been added on Tiger Lake processors (11th generation) with Xe Graphics and newer:
- Redout 2
- Resident Evil 2
- Resident Evil 3
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- Some graphical corruption in the game menu of World of Warcraft has been fixed.
- Occasional corruption during gameplay or changing game settings in CrossFile HD has been fixed.
- The occasional visual corruption or tearing on the main menu or during gameplay in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has been addressed.
With these improvements, there are still many issues that need to be addressed.
- An error message pop-up may be observed when launching Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12).
- An application crash may occur in Watch Dogs: Legion (DX11) when starting the game.
- An intermittent crash or hang may occur during gameplay in Ghostwire: Tokyo (DX12).
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive may experience a game crash when changing shadow quality settings in the game.
- Destiny 2 may exhibit display signal loss or display flashing during gameplay when HDR is enabled.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint may experience minor shadow corruption in some areas of the game.
- CrossFire may experience an application crash and or security alert when joining a game.
- The following games might experience minor graphical anomalies:
- Call of Duty: Warzone (DX12)
- Diablo II: Resurrected (DX12)
- Euro Truck Simulator* (DX11)
- Farming Simulator 22 (DX12)
- Grand Theft Auto V (DX11)
- Halo Infinite (DX12)
- Hitman 2 (DX12)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (DX12)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (DX11)
- An “Update driver” pop-up error message may be observed when launching Battlefield 1 after upgrading from 188.8.131.5255 or older drivers.
- Issues on 12th Generation Intel Core Processors:
- Chorus may experience an application crash in some interior areas of the game such as the ship hangar.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in the following games:
- Destiny 2 (DX11)
- CrossFire HD (DX9)
- GRID Legends (DX12) (on changing lighting quality to high)
- F1 2020 (DX12) when HDR is enabled
- Sniper Elite 5 (DX12) may experience a game crash or TDR with an error dialog pop-up message.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (DX12) may intermittently experience a crash or TDR when transitioning between areas in the game.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance when the game API is set to DirectX 12.
- Issues on 11th and 12th Generation Intel Core Processors:
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Gears 5 (DX12).
- A TDR may intermittently occur in Halo Infinite (DX12) during gameplay.
- A game crash or hang may occur when changing resolution in NBA 2K21 (DX12).
- Displays connected via an external dock may exhibit a black screen when using 4K@60hz resolution.
- Issues on 11th Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics:
- An intermittent crash or hang may occur in Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (DX12).
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in the following games:
- Elex (DX11)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries (DX12)
- Strange Brigade (DX12)
- The Ascent (DX12)
- A black screen or TDR may occur after launching, or during gameplay in Gears 5 (DX12).
- Support for Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics is not included in this update. An upcoming software update will re-introduce support for Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics.
Download Intel Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20609 For June 2022
The update can be downloaded and installed through Intel’s Driver and Support Assistant or as a standalone driver.
Use the links below to download the driver directly:
Once you have downloaded the standalone driver, simply execute the downloaded file (or extract and execute in case you have downloaded the ZIP version) and follow the on-screen wizard instructions.
To automatically detect which drivers your device may require, you can use Intel’s Driver and Support Assistant, which automatically detects, downloads, and installs any driver updates installed on your hardware. Here is a complete guide on how to use it to install graphics drivers.
Supported Operating Systems and Intel Processors
If you are not sure whether your hardware supports this driver update, refer to the list and table given below for a more comprehensive description of the supported operating systems and hardware.
List of Supported Windows Versions
The following Windows versions support this driver:
Intel CPU and Operating System Support for Graphics Driver
The table below highlights which Windows versions support the graphics driver with the corresponding Intel CPU.
Installing the latest available (stable) drivers means you have the latest security patches, keeping your system safe from outside threats. However, one must also consider the problems the new driver can have. If those do not affect you, you can download and install the latest graphics driver from the links above in this post.
You can also install your GPU drivers from the built-in Device Manager in Windows, either automatically or manually. Here is a complete guide to checking your driver version and installing new drivers.
- Download Intel Graphics DCH Drivers 220.127.116.1122 And 18.104.22.1681 With Windows 11 22H2 Support
- Download Intel Graphics DCH Driver 22.214.171.1240 With Support For Alder Lake HX (12th Gen)
- Download Intel Graphics DCH Driver 126.96.36.19913 And Intel Arc Driver 188.8.131.523 For Beta Testing
- Download Intel Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20655: H264 & HEVC DX12 Support + Other fixes
- Download Intel Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1166: Fixes for Cyberpunk 2077 and Other Games