Microsoft has released Cumulative Update KB4032188 for Windows 10 Version 1703 build 15063.502. This is August update that delivers both security and non-security improvements to Windows 10. No new features have been added in this update. Many improvements have been made and bugs fixed to provide a better experience for Windows 10. Cumulative update KB4032188 give patches to Windows 10 build Version 1703 15063.502.
Download this update from below offline installer links and enjoy offline installation even when are not connected to the Internet.
In this update, 26 issues are addressed by Microsoft. Let’s see what are these.
- An issue was occurring that causes a Microsoft Installer MSI application to fail for standard (non-admin) users when installing on a per user basis, has solved in this update.
- Addressed an issue to enable support in the DevDetail Configuration Service Provider (CSP) to return the UBR number in the D part of the SxV node.
- Addressed issue where NTFS sparse files were unexpectedly truncated (NTFS sparse files are used by Data Deduplication-deduplicated files may be unexpectedly corrupted as a result). Also updated chkdsk which detects which files are corrupted.
- The IME pad was not launching correctly in the Microsoft Edge browser for certain markets. This was an issue, that is resolved now.
- Addressed an issue to allow Win32 applications to work with various Bluetooth LE devices including head tracking devices.
- Addressed the issue in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise features to allow headsets to work correctly.
- An issue is addressed where device drivers are not loading.
- Addressed a reliability issue when playing specific types of spatial sound content.
- Addressed the issue with a dropped key on Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Microsoft Surface Ergo Keyboard and addressed Wacom active pen connection failures.
- Addressed an issue to improve stability for USB type C during device arrival and removal during system power changes.
- Addressed USB host controller issue where the host controller no longer responds to the attached peripherals.
- MP4 compatibility issue was seen while playing content from a social media site in Microsoft Edge, and it is resolved now.
- An issue was addressed with audio headsets connected to a PC through Xbox 360 controllers, which is fixed.
- Addressed a reliability issue with launching a Settings app while another application is using the camera device concurrently.
- Addressed issue with notifications (SMS, Calendar) for an activity tracker.
- Addressed the issue with video playback artifacts during transitions from portrait to landscape on mobile devices.
- The issue with Skype calls becoming unresponsive after about 20 minutes when using Bluetooth headsets with Hands-Dree Profile (HFP) connections with negotiated MSBC codec (Wideband Speech) has been fixed now.
- The Addressed issue where a service using a Managed Service Account (MSA) fails to connect to the domain after an automatic password update.
- An error is fixed where in some cases a drive that uses on-drive hardware encryption would not automatically unlock at system startup.
- An issue is addressed where a memory leak occurs in a nonpaged pool with the “NDnd” memory tag when you have a network bridge set up.
- An issue where “cipher.exe /u” fails on client machines that are deployed with InTune, Windows Information Protection (WIP), and an updated Data Recovery Agent (DRA) certificate. Cipher.exe will fail with one of the following errors: “The request is not supported” or “The system cannot find the file specified”, is now removed.
- In the previous version of Windows, you cannot add Work and School accounts in Windows Store, and you may get an error that reads, “We encountered an error; please try signing in again later.”, this has resolved now.
- Addressed issue where if a Surface Hub enters Sleep mode and then resumes, it may require the user to sign in to Skype again.
- Addressed issue where some Windows Forms (WinForms) applications that use DataGridView, Menu controls, or call a constructor for a Screen object experienced performance regressions in .NET 4.7. This was caused by additional Garbage Collections. In some cases, there was an empty UI because of a lack of GDI+ handles.
- An Addressed issue where Magnifier Lens users cannot click on buttons or select web content in Microsoft Edge or Cortana results.
- In the June updates, an error was there that cannot allow some applications to launch when a device resumes from the Connected Standby mode, has now fixed.
There are two ways to download KB4032188 update. Either you can download it directly from Windows Update settings inside Windows 10. It is only convenient when you have to install it once. If you want to save it in an offline location or want to install it on multiple computers, it is recommended that you download the offline installer and then run the installer on each system to save Internet bandwidth.
Downloading KB4032188 using Windows Update
- Press the “Window Key+I” and go to Update and Security.
- Then click on Windows Update from the left-hand side of the window. In the right-hand menu, you will see a button for check Updates. Click on it.
- If an update is present it will show you and ask you to download. Then the installation will start downloading.
- Restart your System to apply all the changes.
KB4032188 Standalone Installer Direct Download Links
These links are direct download links for downloading the update. You can do an offline installation of this downloaded update on as many systems as you want.
Please note that no new updates were released for previous versions of Windows 10 including 1607 and 1511. It is recommended that you update your Windows 10 to the latest version and enjoy latest features and security updates.
Must Read Articles:
- Download KB4051033 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1607 November 2017
- Download KB4074590 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1607 February 2018
- Download Cumulative KB4051963, KB4054022 for Windows 10 Version 1709 November 2017
- Download KB4034670 For Windows 7 Offline Installer (August 2017 Update)
- Download KB4025341 July 2017 Update For Windows 7