Kodi 17.3 Offline Installers Download For Windows
Kodi, formarly known as XBMC Media Center, is a digital platform for your digital media. It is a media player, jukebox, and smart entertainment hub. Kodi brings your media to life via its amazing features and easy to use interface.
Different Add-ons are available to customize the setup. It can allow you to run any type of audio or video files. You can search for required audio, video files through the Internet, hard drive or local network.
Almost all audio and video file formats are supported by Kodi. You can create different libraries with Kodi to manage and gather your favorite media files. Kodi isn’t just an audio, video files player but it also has many other features like Weather Forecast option, slideshow option, sound visualizations and many other.
Download offline installer of the latest version of Kodi 17.3 from below link which can even install on your system without an internet connection.
Features Review of Kodi
- It is ultimate entertainment center software.
- It plays all music for you. MP3, FLAC, Wav, and WMA formats are supported.
- Kodi can do movies tool. You can import, browse and play movies with Kodi.
- All TV shows and seasons can be played within Kodi by finding your required one.
- Import your photos and make a photo library into Kodi. View all your photos in a slide show. Apply different filters to set and view your photos easily.
- Kodi has PVR (personal video recorder) which allow you to record all favorite videos, TV shows and seasons.
- You can customize the interface of Kodi with your own selected skins and adjustments.
- Different Add-ons are available, add them and increase the usability of Kodi.
- Kodi has remote controls features for users ease and comfort to approach it remotely.
What’s New in Kodi 17.3
Following changes are made and new features are added in Kodi 17.3.
- A long press gesture is added which exit the full screen of pictures.
- An alternate method is introduced which checks the platform updates have been installed on Windows.
- Security error is fixed with zip files which try to travel in the parent directory.
- Wake up command which isn’t being called in PVR power management has a quick fix.
- TTC is an extension of TrueType format. Kodi 17.3 uses correct TTC from video file for subtitles on Windows.
- Sometimes zero-byte database files crash. Kodi 17.3 detects those files and deletes them.
- The minimum version of Mac is set in the code which is OS X 10.8.
- Missing binary add-ons on release time are fixed.
- An issue is fixed with the crashing of old distribution packages like Ubuntu and GCC compiler.
- Handling of gaps which cause strange behavior in ERD grip is fixed now.
- Selection of channel group switching in PVR guide window is fixed.
Get started with Kodi
- Download Kodi from below link
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
- The main window of Kodi will look like this.
- Go to any required tab from the left-hand window and start using Kodi to explore new audio and video files and make libraries of your favorite one.