Apple has released the MacOS Sierra 10.13.2 in the stable channel for all Mac supported devices. You may get the offline installer link for your device in the article.
MacOS Sierra 10.13.2 delivers security patches to your Mac OS, one issue was root user login that causes attackers to get full access without any password or security. This issue has been addressed in this update, and a few other issues have been resolved.
I have added offline installer link for MacOS Sierra 10.13.2, you may easily grab the installer and enjoy offline installation and share the same standalone installer with your friends and family who are having limited data bandwidth.
What’s new in MacOS Sierra 10.13.2
- The compatibility with third-party USB audio devices has been improved.
- The compatibility of Braille displays with Mail has been improved.
- The overall performance of OS has been enhanced and improved.
- The VoiceOver navigation gets an improvement when viewing PDF documents in Preview
Security Content of macOS High Sierra 10.13.2
Some security updates have been given to a few of security contents of macOS High Sierra 10.13.2. I have listed down those components, you may see the changelog for each component.
The Apache (a web server) gets a security update that is available for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, OS X El Captain 10.11.6. When you update the apache to version 2.4.28, various issues will be fixed.
It is available for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, OS X El Captain 10.11.6. Its impact on the malicious FTP servers is, it will be able to cause the client to read out-of-bounds memory. And an out-of-bounds read issue has been addressed.
It is available for macOS High Sierra 10.13 and macOS Sierra 10.13.1. One logic error existed credentials validation and this has been resolved with improved credential validation.
Intel Graphics Driver
It is available for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1. This update gives a patch to an out-of-bounds read issue.
It is available for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, OS X El Captain 10.11.6. A memory corruption issue has been fixed with improved memory handling.
It is available for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1. An input validation issue existed in the kernel, this issue has been addressed through improved input validation.
It is available for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1. an inconsistent user interface issue was found, which has been resolved with improved state management.
For the complete changelog of macOS High Siera 10.13.2, visit this webpage.
Direct Download Links
Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 [1.9 GB]
Must Read Articles:
- MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 DMG Files Direct Download Links
- Download Cumulative KB4051963, KB4054022 for Windows 10 Version 1709 November 2017
- iTunes 12.7.4 Offline Installer Direct Download Links For Windows And Mac OS
- iTunes 12.7.2 Offline Installer Direct Download Links For Windows And Mac OS
- Download Apple iOS 11.3 For All Devices (Direct Download Links)