Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable All Versions Direct Download Links
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is the library that is having components which are required by many Applications to run, and the Apps which you develop on Visual C++ require components of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. These packages are used to run the contents that are developed or written in the C++ programming language.
There are many Microsoft Redistributable packages installed on your System. You can view them by going to Control Panel/Programs/Apps and Features. And in the list of installed programs, you will see that there is more than one package of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
When you create certain Apps or Programs using Visual C++, the Redistributable packages are installed automatically. Or you can download them manually. I am providing you the Links for downloading the Redistributable packages.
If you are using the same version of Microsoft Visual C++ to create multiple Apps, then all the Apps created with the same version of Microsoft Visual C++ needs one Redistributable package for all.
When you need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
If you are having any software or program needs the Visual C++ Redistributable, then you need them otherwise, there isn’t any use of the Microsoft VC++ Redistributable.
These packages are not so much heavy on your System Resources so the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable won’t take much space on your System.
VC++ Feature Review
- The Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable expands the features of your System related to multimedia.
- It helps you to install the components automatically which are required by many Apps, Games, and Programs to run.
- And the Apps which are written in C++ language, the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable helps them to work and run properly.
- Each Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package isn’t more than 20 MB in size.
Steps for Installation
- Select your architecture and download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable from the below links.
- And then open its Installer. The window will open and ask you to accept the terms and then click on Install button.
- It will take 4-5 seconds to install into your System.
- After installation completes, a window will appear that tells you that you have successfully installed the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable on your System.
Offline Installer Links
Choose your version for Redistributable according to your Windows version. If you are having 32 bit Windows, then download only 32-bit Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. And if you have installed 64-bit Windows, then you need to download both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
The Uninstallation of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributor is same as you do with any other program. Go to Control Panel/Programs/Apps and Features. And double-click the program you want to uninstall and the program will uninstall.