Windows 10 allow you to download updates automatically even in background. Installing these updates will not bother your work or don’t make you panic. But sometimes you are using a limited data plan for Internet, the updates are very large in size, so you must have to keep an eye on the size of updates. Windows don’t provide size of updates by default. You have to use a third-party tool to identify the size of updates. I am providing you way to view the Windows Update Size in your Windows 10.
Windows Update MiniTool
Windows Update MiniTool is small portable tool which is present in both 32bit and 64 bit versions. The best thing about this that it not only tells you the size of previous update but also tells the size of available update. So according to the size of Update and your data package you can decide whether to download the update or not.
When you install it, a window will open that has options to show installed updates or available updates, select any one of them then the window will expand and all the related information will be shown to you including the size of update.
It has many features to perform for you. Some of the features include:
- Checks the updates not download them
- Download the updates not install them
- Download and install the updates
- Hide the updates
- Uninstall the particular updates
- View the update history
This is easy and simple tool that may help you a lot and save your data by providing you the size of each update so you can take action according to your requirement and desire. Overall Windows Update MiniTool is a nifty tool which will be of great help if you want Windows updates not to take too much of bandwidth. Either you can disable Windows Update completely or you can restrict the updates available to be installed. Which is your preferred method of moderating Windows Updates or you don’t need to limit anything on your system?
Must Read Articles:
- Windows 10 Upgrade Notifications Not Showing In Windows 7/8/8.1
- Download KB4056892 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1709 January 2018
- 3 Ways To Disable Windows Updates In Windows 10
- KB4039396 For Windows 10 Build 14393.1607 Direct Download Links
- Download KB4103714 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1709 May 2018