Download Windows 10 ISO 32-Bit 64-Bit Free With Activation Key
Windows 10 is Microsoft’s latest Operating System which is still in Technical Preview phase at the time of this writing. Windows 10 comes with a lot of new features and enhancements. It seems like Microsoft is listening to its users and making changes in Windows 10 that were not liked in Windows 8 plus a lot more. The biggest news for us is that if you have purchased Windows 8 or 8.1 and want to upgrade to Windows 10, this upgrade will be totally free of cost. Let’s discuss some of the features of Windows 10 and then go on to the download section.
Windows 10 new features
Let me list down some of the major featured introduced in Windows 10 up until now. I’m pretty sure that Microsoft will be adding more features to Windows 10 when the final version is released.
- Windows 10 comes with a new Start Menu. It is a mixture of Windows 7 style Start Menu and Windows 8 style Start Screen.
- There have been huge improvements in touch UI especially the Continum which shifts to the touch friendly UI if the keyboard is detached from the computer.
- The Modern interface has been further integrated into the Desktop. Now the modern apps will run like any other Desktop based app in a window or full screen if you want.
- Finally the virtual desktops feature has been included in Windows 10. Mac OSX and Linux had this feature for ages but Windows always lacked this feature. Now users can create different Desktop environments within the same account login.
- The Alt-Tab keyboard shortcut key now doesn’t work like task switcher. It opens up the task view where you can switch between opened apps as well as your created virtual Desktops.
- The command prompt is getting keyboard shortcuts as well!
- Cortana has been more tightly integrated to the Windows 10 Operating System.
- The Charms bar has disappeared in favor of a Settings menu under the Start Menu.
- Windows File Explorer Home folder has been enhanced.
- DirectX 12 is scheduled to be added to Windows 10.
If I have missed anything, please let me know through comments below.
Windows 10 technical specs (For Build 10041 Update)
Complete OS Name: Windows 10 Technical Preview 32-bit/64-bit Build 10041 (Comes with 25 languages at the moment)
ISO file name: Windows10_TechnicalPreview_x32_EN-US_10041.iso (32 Bit)
Windows10_TechnicalPreview_x64_EN-US_10041.iso (64 Bit)
These are the file names for the English version of Windows 10 which is the default. The file names will change according to the language you have selected for download.
File size: The ISO file size varies between 3 GB and 4 GB according to the architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) selected and the language of the download.
Release date: March 2015.
License cost: The Technical Preview of Windows 10 is free for all users. A product key is provided at the end of this article which can be used by anyone to install Windows 10.
Expiry: Build 10041 of Windows 10 Technical Preview is scheduled to be expired in October 2015. Build 10041 expires October 1, 2015, at 4:59 PM. Earlier builds (9841, 8660, and 9879) have an expiration date of April 15, 2015.
Upgrade options after expiry: Microsoft says that the users with Technical Preview of Windows 10 will be able to upgrade it to Windows 10 final version, most probably directly from Windows Update.
Updates: Microsoft is following a rapid release cycle so you should expect a frequent updating of Windows 10 TP using Windows Update.
The minimum requirements for installing Windows 10 are the same as Windows 8 or 8.1.
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory (RAM): 1 GB (For 32 Bit), 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
Minimum Space: 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space
You need to have supported Windows 10 hardware in order to install Windows 10.
Windows 10 download ISO 32-bit and 64-bit Images
If you want to download Windows 10 in any other language, you may download the ISO from here. The supported languages include:
English (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
Spanish (Latin America)
Product key and installation
You may use the following product key for Windows 10 installation and activation:
Product key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
You may burn the downloaded ISO file to a DVD or make a bootable USB drive in order to install Windows 10. If you want to upgrade Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10, then you should mount the ISO file and run the setup from within Windows Desktop.
I hope you will enjoy Windows 10 more than Windows 8. A feedback from you will be highly appreciated. Please leave a comment below and let us know about what you think.
Must Read Articles:
- Automatically Upgrade Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10 Via Windows Update
- Download Windows 10 Offline ISO Files
- Download KB4055254 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703
- Download Cumulative Update KB4040724 For Windows 10 Version 1703 September 2017
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Direct Download Links (All Languages)