dThank you for your interest in iTechtics. iTechtics.com is a technology blog covering topics including Windows news, software and downloads, Software tips and tricks, Web services, Security and Office productivity.
If you have good grip over any of the following topics, and you can write step by step tutorials on these topics, we would urge you to apply for a writer position at iTechtics.
- Latest Microsoft updates and downloads
- Security apps and solutions
- Useful software, tools and tips for productivity and performance
- Best alternatives to popular software
- Comparison of popular software to get the best ROI
- Explanation of technology tools and terms in simple language
Please note that we are not accepting guest posts or sponsored posts at the moment.
Requirements for becoming iTechtics technology writer
There are a few requirements which we need to take care before considering a new writer. Please go through the list and make sure you answer yes to all these points.
- Are you able to write tutorials on complicated technology which are easier to read and understand?
- Can you research and write articles on a regular basis?
- Are you able to take screenshots of what you are explaining in the articles?
- Are you able to share your written articles with your friends and participate in comments on all your published articles?
iTechtics gets millions of page views every month. All your articles will be published in your name giving you huge exposure over the Internet. We also reward good monetary compensation for each of your published articles. Just apply and we’ll get in touch with you for further communication.
How to apply?
Just fill in the form below and submit the application.
Must Read Articles:
- 3 Tools To Write Math Expressions in Windows 10
- How to Use Notepad++ to Find Text in All Files of a Folder
- Offline/Standalone Installer vs Web/Online Installer (Advantages And Disadvantages)
- Fix: Unable To Download Any EXE File In Windows 10
- Automatically Install Multiple Software In Windows (Unattended Silent Installation)