In this article, we will list down all the Windows service packs and major updates along with their download links so that users can easily download their required service packs easily. The service packs will include Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
The below download links include both 32-bit and 64-bit version. You’ll need to make sure which version of Windows you’re running before downloading the service pack. To check the version of Windows, right click Computer and go to Properties.
This screen will list down the version and type of Windows installed on your computer.
|Windows Version||Service Pack / Update||Download|
Please note that from Windows 8, Microsoft will be releasing major updates regularly through Windows Update and there will be no service packs. The first major update in the form of Windows 8.1 has already been released.
If you find this article outdated, kindly let us know through comments.
Must Read Articles:
- Latest Service Packs Download List Of All Microsoft Office Products
- Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) (2850036) Direct Download Links
- Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) Direct Download Links
- Windows 10 Version 1803 Language Packs Direct Download Links
- Windows 10 Language Packs Direct Download Links