We provide you with the link to the latest BlueStacks offline installer so that you can download Bluestacks and use it without an Internet connection. Use BlueStacks for playing Android games on your PC.
BlueStacks is a program that allows you to play Android games on laptop. With BlueStacks, the user can enjoy playing games on a larger screen with the ease of keyboard and mouse instead of the smaller mobile screen. BlueStacks is freeware and compatible with Windows XP and later versions of Windows including Windows 10. At the end of the article we will share the offline installer of BlueStacks so that you can easily install the setup of BlueStacks App on as many Systems as you want to install with no Internet Connectivity. Let’s start off with discussion about BlueStacks features and installing it on Windows.
Table of contents
BlueStacks Feature Review
- Play all of your favorite android games on your Laptop with BlueStacks.
- You can easily copy any files in the BlueStacks from your System.
- It allows you to play 3D games.
- In BlueStacks, you can change the size of App of your choice, shrink or expand the size of the app.
- BlueStacks App provides you Live Streaming for Facebook and whatever you want to share Live with your friends and family.
- If your machine has a webcam, BlueStacks provides you the facility to capture the images or record your videos.
- Its Built-In Media Player allows you to play video and audio files.
- You can share your thoughts and score while playing games with the BlueStacks by doing Chat with your friends.
- BlueStacks allows you to set your location as GPS is now supported in the App.
- You can open more than one Tabs at the same time in the BlueStacks.
- Enable or Disable the sound for games or videos through Volume option.
- You can have the notifications about your games in the Notification bar at the right top of the window of the BlueStacks.
- Download the BlueStacks from below link.
- Run the installer of BlueStacks to complete its installation on your System. It will extract the App first which takes 1-2 minutes.
- After extracting, click Next to accept the terms of the license provided by BlueStacks.
- Now the installer will ask you to enter the location of your System where you want to install the BlueStacks.
- Click on Install to start installing the BlueStacks App on your System.
- It will take 5-6 seconds to complete its installation.
- Press the Finish button, to finish the installation of the BlueStacks on your System.
- Then the main window of BlueStacks will open, now Sign-in with Google account to start using BlueStacks. And enter your account details.
- Now select the language of your choice to use the BlueStacks App.
- The Installer will Sign in into your Google account.
- Enter your name and tell the BlueStacks that who wants to use this App.
- After it, setup will complete and you will be taken to the window of the tool where you can go to the Play Store and start downloading your favorite games.
If you are having problems downloading from the above links, you may go to BlueStacks download page which lists the same download links but with more parameters. For offline installers, here’s the help article from BlueStacks.
Now have your favorite games on your Laptop and System with this cool and exciting BlueStacks. And Sync the App with your any Android Device. Install BlueStacks with provided Offline installer link without an active Internet connection. Only one disadvantage of BlueStacks is that it can’t run alongside any other virtualization technology like Hyper-V or Virtualbox etc.