Download Cisco Packer Tracer 6.3 Free (Direct Download Link)
Cisco Packet Tracer is developed by Cisco team for the CCNA and CCNP students for their practice related to routing, switching, networking, and Internet of Things.
Cisco Packet Tracer provides you a visualization of what you are doing while networking. You can see the result of your configuration skills on Desktop or Mobile Devices. basically, it is a simulator tool that can be used to simulate networking and routing problems. Students can make assignments and small projects with it. With Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 you can create different networks by using an unlimited number of devices. In the latest release, many bugs are fixed to provide better networking experience to its users. The latest version is released on 09 June 2016.
In the latest release, many bugs are fixed to provide better networking experience to its users. The latest version is released on 09 June 2016. As the Cisco training is very expensive, so this tool is a freeware and can help a lot for those who can’t pay such high expenditures.
Following are new features in Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3.
- Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 is used to create different networks.
- CCNA and CCNP students used this tool in their practice while course.
- You can create Device Template of your own with Device Template Manager feature of Cisco Packet Tracer.
- IOS Command Log is added in this new version of Cisco Packet Tracer.
- By clicking on any device, its Physical Device View can be viewed in detail, which shows device physical appearance clearly.
- You can add any network from your System into the tool by going to the File menu and start editing it.
- Cluster feature provides you for clustering the devices to make a complicated or comprehension network.
- Download offline installer link of Cisco Packet Tracer from below link.
Run its installer, click Next to start the installation.
Accept its license and click Next.
Browse to the location where you want to save tool on your System.
Select folder in which tool will create its shortcut in Start Menu.
Check the Check Boxes if you want to create its additional shortcuts on Desktop and Quick Launch.
The Setup is now ready for installation. Click on Install to start the installation.
It will take 8-10 seconds to complete the installation.
Then a window will open that asks you to restart your System or close all the browsers. And click on Finish.
When the window of Cisco Packet Tracer tool will open, it will ask you to log in into your account. If you do not have Cisco account, you can log in as a guest.
And the main window of the tool will open for you when you logged into as a guest.
Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 Offline Installer Link
Download Cisco Packet Tracer from offline installer link as it is a standalone installer, you do not need any internet connection for its installation. And you can give the setup file to your as many friends as you want. And they can also easily install the Cisco Packet Tracer. Its setup file is supported on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. Thank you.