With Windows 10, Microsoft has made it mandatory to keep Windows Update on. If you have a recent computer with components which are not out of date, Windows Update keeps the device drivers up to date along with other feature and quality updates.
The problem with Windows Update is that it may not always come with the full-featured drivers. If you have advanced hardware like graphics card or audio, the basic drivers will not be able to get most out of the hardware.
To resolve this problem, you must install the latest device drivers for your hardware and keep it updated with each new release of the driver version. The easiest way to do this is to use a driver update utility.
Driver Easy Pro is a driver update utility which promises to keep the drivers updated for all the components of your PC without impacting the stability and performance of the system, in fact enhancing them.
Driver Easy Pro will automatically detect the hardware installed in our PC and if a new updated driver is available for any component, it will download and install the driver automatically. This saves a lot of work like finding the hardware components installed in the system and then checking their vendor sites for the latest versions of the drivers and then check if you have the latest version installed on your computer.
The Free one-year license key Giveaway
I have some good news for my readers. Driver Easy Pro costs around €29.95 but if you follow the steps below, you will get a free one year license of Driver Easy Pro.
Excited? So let’s head to the steps to get your free license.
- Download Driver Easy Pro and install it on your computer. The installation is straight-forward and should only take a couple of minutes or less.
- Go to this giveaway page, enter your email address and click on GET FREE LICENSE KEY. Step 1 (like on Facebook) is not mandatory. So you can go directly to step to and enter your email address.
- After successfully completing the second step, you will get a message of success.
Driver Easy license key (1 PC / 1 Year) has been sent to your email address. You’ll receive an email containing the license key in 3-5 minutes. Please check.
- Check your inbox where you will get an email from email@example.com.
- Now open Driver Easy and click on the Get Pro button in the left-hand menu.
- Enter the license key which you got in your email in the key field and press the Activate button.
- You will get a message that you have successfully activated the Pro license.
Using Driver Easy Pro
As its name suggests, using Driver Easy Pro is also quite easy. There is a menu on the left-hand side of the window. You will find the following options in the menu:
- Hardware Info
If you click on the Scan button, the right-hand side of the windows will show the Scan Now button. Clicking on the Scan Now button will manually trigger the scanning option. This will do a few tasks automatically like the following:
- Detect the currently installed hardware
- Check the version number of the installed device driver.
- Check if an updated version of the driver is available.
If an update is available, you will be furnished with the list of updates available and this is done in the Update section (from the left-hand menu). You can update the drivers one by one or just click on the Update All button the download and install the updates automatically.
The Hardware Info section will display overview information about your system components like CPU, motherboard, memory, and graphics.
The Tools section is an interesting one as you will be able to backup, restore, uninstall the drivers, etc. Here are the exact options:
- Driver Backup
- Driver Restore
- Driver Uninstall
- Offline Scan
It is always recommended to have a backup before you do anything with your system. You can backup the currently installed drivers using the Tools section and restore the backups if anything goes wrong.
I hope this tool will give you some peace of mind and keep your system up to date with optimum performing device drivers. I would love to hear your views about this freebie and if you appreciate it in the comments below, I’ll keep on sharing more freebies.
Must Read Articles:
- How To Fix “No Audio Output Device is Installed” Error
- 2 Ways To Check Bad Drivers In Windows
- 2 Ways To Backup Your Windows Device Drivers
- 5 Tools to Update Drivers Automatically in Windows 10
- Uninstall/Remove Old Drivers From Windows [The Ultimate Guide]