If you are a hardcore computer gamer, you must surely know the different peripherals and accessories to compliment your gaming style, such as an RGB mouse, a mechanical keyboard, an A-grade gaming headset, etc.
Logitech is a leading gaming accessory manufacturer that makes customizable computer peripherals that you can configure according to your gaming requirements and styles. But to do this, you will need to install Logitech G Hub on your Windows/Mac computer.
Below you will find all the information required about G Hub and direct download links to install the software.
Table of contents
- Download and Install Logitech G Hub
- What is Logitech G Hub?
- Logitech G Hub VS Logitech Gaming Software
- Supported Devices for Logitech G Hub
- How to uninstall Logitech G Hub
- Final Thoughts
Download and Install Logitech G Hub
Click on the respective links below to download Logitech G Hub:
Once downloaded, follow the steps below to install it:
Execute the downloaded file by double-clicking on it.
The installation wizard will now open. Click Install.
Now give the wizard some time to install the software.
Once installed, go through the introduction slides. On the final slide, select “I’ll decide later (opt in within global settings),” and then click Decide Later.
The installation is now complete and G Hub is ready to be used.
At this point, connect your Logitech gear, add it to G Hub, and begin your configuration.
What is Logitech G Hub?
Logitech G Hub is software you can install on your computer to customize Logitech’s supported hardware. Using this software, you can perform several tasks on your connected hardware to make changes to it. Below is a list of the functions you can perform with G Hub:
- Update firmware of peripheral.
- Configure and save different profiles for quick switching of settings.
- Customize RGB lights according to the gaming modes.
- Configure macros.
- Manage button functionality.
- Adjust the pointer sensitivity (DPI) and click registration speeds for different modes.
- Manage latency.
- Monitor battery and power consumption details.
- Tune peripheral according to surface/mouse pad (in case of a Logitech mouse).
The changes made from the G Hub software are usually saved locally on the peripheral’s integrated memory so it can retain the configurations regardless of which device it is connected to.
Logitech G Hub is an improvement on Logitech’s older software “Logitech Gaming Software.” The G Hub has a more modern UI with improved features and functionality. However, Logitech G Hub does not support many of the legacy hardware and only supports the latest gears.
Logitech G Hub VS Logitech Gaming Software
Both Logitech’s G Hub and Gaming Software are currently available for you to install. However, the Gaming Software was launched in 2010 and still has a relatively older UI. That said, it supports some of their legacy hardware which the G Hub does not support.
G Hub has a more modern user interface and supports all recent hardware. Therefore, if you have purchased Logitech’s mouse, keyboard, or any other supported hardware recently, then you would be needing G Hub to configure it.
Supported Devices for Logitech G Hub
Here is a list of the currently-supported devices for Logitech G Hub. This will help you make the right purchase so that you can customize it later using this software.
Logitech G Hub Supported Mice
- MX518 Gaming Mouse
- PRO (HERO)
- PRO Gaming Mouse
- PRO Gaming Mouse Battlefield 1 Edition
- PRO Wireless Mouse
- Pro X Superlight Wireless Mouse
- G102 Prodigy Gaming Mouse
- G102 LIGHTSYNC
- G103 Prodigy Gaming Mouse
- G203 Prodigy Gaming Mouse
- G203 LIGHTSYNC
- G302 Daedalus Prime
- G303 Daedalus Apex
- G303 Shroud Edition Wireless
- G304 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G402 Hyperion Fury
- G403 HERO Gaming Mouse
- G403 Prodigy Gaming Mouse
- G403 Prodigy Gaming Mouse Wireless
- G502 Proteus Core
- G502 Hero Gaming Mouse
- G502 HERO LoL
- G502 Proteus Spectrum
- G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
- G600 MMO Gaming Mouse White
- G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G603 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse (Pixart PMW3366)
- G703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse (HERO)
- G705 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G900 Chaos Spectrum Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse (Pixart PMW3366)
- G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse (HERO)
Logitech G Hub Supported Keyboards
- PRO Mechanical gaming keyboard
- G213 Prodigy Keyboard
- G310 Atlas Dawn
- G410 Atlas Spectrum
- G413 Carbon
- G413 Silver
- G512 Carbon Tactile
- G512 Carbon Linear
- G512 Carbon GX Blue
- G513 Carbon Tactile
- G513 Carbon Linear
- G513 Carbon GX Blue
- G513 Silver Tactile
- G610 Orion
- G613 Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- G713 Gaming Keyboard
- G715 Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- G810 Orion Spectrum
- G810 Orion Spectrum – Battlefield Edition
- G813 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G815 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G910 Orion Spark
- G910 Orion Spectrum
- G913 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G915 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G915 TKL Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Black\White)
Logitech G Hub Supported Headsets
- G431 Gaming Headset
- G432 Gaming Headset
- G433 Gaming Headset
- G533 Gaming Headset
- G535 Gaming Headset
- G633 Artemis Spectrum
- G633s Wired 7.1 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Headset
- G635 Wired 7.1 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Headset
- G933 Gaming Wireless Headset
- G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow
- G933s Wireless 7.1 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Headset
- G935 Wireless 7.1 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Headset
- Pro Gaming Headset
- PRO X Gaming Headset
- PRO X Wireless
- G733 Wireless headset
- G735 Wireless Gaming Headset
Logitech G Hub Supported Wheels
- G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- G923 Racing Wheel for Xbox One and PC
- G923 Racing Wheel for PlayStation 4 and PC
Logitech G Hub Supported Cameras
- BRIO 4K STREAM
- BRIO 4K STREAM
- Logitech BRIO
- HD Pro Webcam C920
- 1080p Pro Stream Webcam
- C922 HD Pro Webcam
- Logitech StreamCam
Logitech G Hub Supported Microphones
- Yeti Classic
- Yeti NANO
- Yeti X
- Yeti X | World of Warcraft EDITION
Logitech G Hub Supported Joysticks/Gamepads/Pedals/Flight Peripherals
- Extreme 3d Pro Joystick
- F310 Gamepad
- F710 Wireless Gamepad
- Saitek X52
- Saitek X52 Pro
- Saitek X56
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke
- Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
- Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals
If you have Logitech’s hardware, check the given list above to see if it is supported by G Hub.
How to uninstall Logitech G Hub
Uninstalling G Hub is like uninstalling any other software. However, uninstalling it would not affect the configurations made to any of Logitech’s peripherals, since all settings are automatically saved onto the onboard memory of the devices.
Perform these steps to uninstall G Hub on a Windows PC:
Open the Programs and Features applet by typing in appwiz.cpl in the Run Command box.
Here, look for “Logitech G Hub” and double-click on it.
If prompted with a UAC, click Yes.
The G Hub app will now open. Choose whether you want to save the current settings and then click Uninstall.
The app will now be removed from the system. Click Quit to exit the app.
Being a team of semi-gamers ourselves, we believe that the G Hub application can do wonders if you have the right equipment. You can customize the keys, latency, and settings according to your gameplay. If you play strategic games, then that is where the macros come in handy the most.
For first-person shooting games, you can control the latency and time lag from the moment you click the button to the moment your person shoots it on the screen. Therefore, we suggest that if you have not already used G Hub, you test it out on your hardware and give it a go.