Download Google Chrome 60 Offline Installer for All Operating Systems
Google Chrome 60 has been released and is available for download and installation. You will get Google Chrome 60 offline installer for Windows, Linux, Mac Operating Systems. The exact version of Chrome released is 60.0.3112.78.
Let’s first look at the change log of Chrome 60 and then go on to its download links.
In this release, 40 security fixes have been made which were reported by users. Following are fixes which have made in Google Chrome 60. No new features are added in Chrome 60.
- The issues which say that Chrome use after free in IndexedDB, Use after free in V8, Use after free in Chrome Apps, and Use after free in PPAPI is fixed.
- User Interface was spoofing in Blink, this is fixed now
- There was Type confusion in various extensions of Chrome, the confusion is removed.
- The issues of Out-of-bounds write in PDFium, Out-of-bounds write in PPAP, and Out-of-bounds read in Skia. are fixed.
- User information was leaking via Android intents and via SVG in earlier Chrome version. This is fixed now.
- The spoofing of URL in Omnibox is gone now.
- Fixed the issue of uninitialized use in Skia.
- UI spoofing in the browser has been removed.
- Pointer disclosure in SQLite has occurred in the earlier version of Chrome, which is no more in v60.
- A fix has been made with User Interface which was spoofing in payments dialog.
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives have been made.
- Download the offline Installer from below link for your Operating System.
- After installation, run the Installer to start Chrome installation on your System. It will take 2-3 seconds to install.
- As the installation completes, the Google Chrome will open on your System.
And enjoy the best browsing and downloading with the latest update of Google Chrome 60.
How to Check the Version
- After downloading and installing the Google Chrome, you can easily check that you have successfully installed the latest version of it. Go to the vertical dots menu and then select the “Help" and then “About Google Chrome".
Now it will show you the information about your browser version. And also gives you a message that your browser is updated. And will also tell you of any new update is available.
Google Chrome 60 Offline Installer Direct Download Links
Find the Offline Installer link for your Operating System and download it. And then complete your installation without Internet availability. Thank you.
Must Read Articles:
- Download Google Chrome 58 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems
- Google Chrome 59 Offline Installers Download For All Operating Systems
- Download Google Chrome 63 Offline Installer For All Operating Systems
- Download Google Chrome 57 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems
- Download Google Chrome 61 Offline Installers For All Operating Systems