Windows 10 Version 1903 or 19H1 has been released today and is available for download and installation publicly. We will share the download links to the ISO files of this version in this article.
Learning from the Windows 10 Version 1809 disastrous experience where the update had to be pulled back from Windows Update due to the personal user files being deleted, Microsoft has given more time for testing to Windows 10 Version 1903.
At this time, Windows 10 Version 1903 is not installed automatically as Microsoft has changed the way feature updates will be installed. If you are running Windows 10 Version 1809, you will need to go to Windows Settings –> Update & Security and check for new updates manually.
The users who are using Windows 10 Version 1803 will be forced to upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1903 in June as the version 1803 will reach the end of support and will not receive any future updates. You can choose to block Windows 10 Version 1903 from installing.
Here is the summary information about Windows 10 Version 1903:
Name: Windows 10 May 2019 Update or Windows 10 Version 1903 or 19H1
Complete Build: 10.0.18362.116
Date of availability: 21-May-2019
End of service: 08-December-2020
You can check out this video from Microsoft about how to get Windows 10 May 2019 Update using Windows Update:
Download Windows 10 Version 1903
The latest Windows 10 May 2019 Update can be downloaded from the direct download links given below. These are ISO files for the English language. You can easily create a bootable USB drive by using Rufus and install a fresh copy of Windows or even upgrade your current version.
Win10_1903_V1_English_x64.iso (4.6 GiB, 68,011 hits)
Win10_1903_V1_English_x32.iso (3.3 GiB, 15,880 hits)
You can also download Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool.
The same ISO contains the following editions of Windows 10:
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
You will get to choose the edition during installation.
If you want to download Windows 10 Version 1903 in any other language, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://tb.32767.ga/get.php?id=1214&lang=en-US
- Select the language of your choice and press the Confirm button
- You will be given the direct download links to the ISO of the language of your choice. Usually, the links expire after 24 hours. So you will need to download the ISO file within that time period.
Upgrade Windows 10 using the ISO file
Upgrading Windows using the ISO file does not require creating a bootable USB/DVD drive. You can simply double-click the downloaded ISO file to mount it in File Explorer.
If you have compression software like WinRAR installed, the ISO file will open in it by default. You can right-click the ISO file and open it with Windows File Explorer to mount it without changing file associations.
- Open the mounted ISO from Computer.
- Run Setup.exe
- Select Not right now when asked to download updates.
- Follow the instructions. Choose Keep personal files and apps when asked.
- Click Install to install the feature update.
You can download Windows 10 Version 1903 Enterprise edition separately.
Must Read Articles:
- Windows 10 Media Creation Tool For Version 1903
- Windows 10 Version 1607 Anniversary Update Direct Download Links (All Languages)
- Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update Direct Download Links (All Languages)
- Download Windows 10 Version 1903 Enterprise Edition Now
- How to Block Windows 10 May 2019 Update ( Version 1903)